It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Diablo fans READ THIS!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 07:47 AM
link   
news.softpedia.com...

Rumours have flown around and been confirmed that a soundtrack has been made for Diablo 3!! OMFG!!! *dances* we shall keep tabs on this, Diablo 3 could be in the making!!

but Blizzard, will not comment on this...but there is truth believed to be in this rumour

But diabloii.net are posting that Blizzard will confirm the rumours at BlizzCON

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Thats pretty awesome news.
I beta-tested both Diablo I and II.
Played only hardcore in both.
Member of LegacyRealm (LR) and plyed for over two years, day in and day out.
Talk about an addiction.....woowzers.
Now they might be talking a DIII? Oh my....

This ought to be awesome, but I am wondering what would be beyond the Lords of Destruction?

seekerof

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 10:26 AM
link   
What...... They all but promised Starcraft 2 with that Warcraft 3 teaser easter egg "Fake" trailer of a Starcraft 2 match in the Warcraft III engine. At least that is what the video purported to be, I never really looked into it myself :p

Diablo was allright, but too much of a dumbed down RPG Loot hordefest for my tastes, got bored of it really fast lol.

God damn I hate Blizzard so much right now(jeez how many times have we all said THAT over the years
I still buy their games though heh) World of Warcraft still rules heh

Starcraft 2 better come soon, that's all I'm saying. Now excuse me while I continue to wait for Elder Scrolls 4 at least I know that's coming oh and Fallout 3.

EDIT: Lol after reading up some more, it could all be another huge rumour started by the Huge Blizzard Fanboi base lol I know they have been hiring allot recently, I just assumed it was for World of Warcraft's new expansion and Starcraft:Ghost(whens that coming out)

[edit on 2-8-2005 by sardion2000]

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Agreed sardion.
I for one would love to see Diablo III and it would be good for Blizzard.
BLizzard needs to keep with what worked and continue them on:
Starcraft
Diablo
Warcraft

seekerof

Odd

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 11:18 AM
link   
if Blizzard hasn't confirmed it yet you can bet it won't be out for a good long time though... don't get me wrong, they haven't made a game yet that was anything less than stellar in my opinion, but they do tend to announce things and start hyping them about ten years before they are actually released

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Yay! Diablo 3! (PC I assume?)

Sadly, i'll never be able to take part in this game, my computer is a peice of trash and would sometimes lag when I played Diablo 2.

I've had some good times with Diablo 2, that's for sure. I used to play it like 5 hours a day for a year or more straight. My character was unstoppable!!!

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Heh, odd took my post here. Blizzard has a history of taking ages.

I too (seekerof) don't know what's left to come in Diablo III. I only hope it's less point-and-click than D2. It was fun, but got boring really fast.

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 02:18 PM
link   
glad to hear. i guess ill haev to put up with the new patch untill this comes out. prob around the year 2020. speculkation is that its gonna be a mmorpg and that would SUCK. i aint got 15$ a month to play a game. lol i do but i would rather not. yes it would be cool to be a amazon or pally and run around thirdperson like WoW but still the fees.

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I feel sorry for all those idiots using macs. Macs haven't been able to play a new game for over 2-3 years. I remember when game boxes had PC Requirements and Mac Requirements, but now they just have PC Requirements since Mac can't play them.

Of course after beating Diablo 2 with Exp. with every character I got a trainer and had one hell of a time.

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 02:35 PM
link   
www.diabloii.net...,77179, still specualtion but heres a news item with very little on d3

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser
I feel sorry for all those idiots using macs. Macs haven't been able to play a new game for over 2-3 years. I remember when game boxes had PC Requirements and Mac Requirements, but now they just have PC Requirements since Mac can't play them.

Funny. I feel sorry (not really) for all those idiots using PCs. If you make a game so that only one type can play it, the other obviously can't. I feel that the games that come out exclusively for Mac are of a much higher quality, replay value, and overall goodness than those that come out exclusively for PC. The fans are much more loyal which makes it that much more fun.

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I put many hours into d2 and they would really have to do some major changes for d3 to be a good game. Just think how the gaming world has changed. How could they make what is basicaly a dungeon crawler better than what they have with WOW right now? At most it would make the people that play games like "champions: return to arms" and the like(dungeon siege 2,etc.) happy, but other than that they would have to do some big time inovation to do more than sell because of the name. Well if anyone can, I guess Blizzard can.

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 05:18 PM
link   
As long as they don't nerf my wee Sorceress or my groovy hippy Paladin, I'm cool with it.

I still sometimes have dreams where I hear "Raganishu!" being yelled twenty times in a row...

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 06:02 PM
link   
??? AMZ, what world do you live in?

PC
HL2
Doom 3
Warhammer Dawn of War
Farcry(can't find my box so not sure on that one but since it is a good game figure Macs can't play it)

Mac
Solitaire
Pinball
Crashing your computer because you tried to save your term paper

Also to the guy who hears noises from the game, I use Rakkity Do(spelling?) that the fallen always say in real life to replace certain words.

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Tinkleflower: I thought it was "grakinichu." Then, you fought at one point, the boss of those guys, and his name was Grakinichu, so it made sense.

JTL: I'll u2u you tomorrow, when I'm not lazy.

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amorymeltzer

Funny. I feel sorry (not really) for all those idiots using PCs. If you make a game so that only one type can play it, the other obviously can't. I feel that the games that come out exclusively for Mac are of a much higher quality, replay value, and overall goodness than those that come out exclusively for PC. The fans are much more loyal which makes it that much more fun.

and what game be that?

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I liked both Diablos, but none will be the same as Ultima 7: The Black Gate and Serpent Isle.

It took a long time to complete both and with the crazy requirements the Origin always had you had to spend alot of time tweaking your system just to get it to run.

Ah the classics: Wing Commander, Privateer, Strike Commander that was quite a company!

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Its been known for awhile that Diablo III IS coming out.

pc.ign.com...

Just search for Diablo III, its coming out 2006.

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 05:18 AM
link   
IGN gets its release dates for unconfirmed games wrong 99% of the time. Take with a grain of salt. There is NO confirmation of diablo 3, the only news they got on IGN about it is pretty much the same rumor we are talking about here.

[edit on 3-8-2005 by sardion2000]

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by wiergraf
Its been known for awhile that Diablo III IS coming out.

pc.ign.com...

Just search for Diablo III, its coming out 2006.

ill take it with a pinch of a salt, because they don't always get it right.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join