It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't Shoot the Newbie

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gryffen
please tell me its just me on the heavy duty drugs again but that doesn't say "...i screw myself most of the time"????

Seriously!!!!

Nae offence Drunk but on lots of painkillers here and vision not quite 20/10 at the mo?????

Oh...ur not that bad D......

Just read my last post i left out the"a and d" by accident!

Nha it say scre dam! did it again the word should say scared

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 02:36 PM
link   
oh....lol!

Nice one about William though...major sooky time!

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 02:49 PM
link   
WElcome Pyx....look how popular youa re already...2 pages of posts..weeeoooo!

I'm sure you'll have a great time here if what you say about yourself in the original post is true. There is definitely lots to learn...or unlearn through this board.

PYX

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Well, thanks for letting me know what's what on the ladies situation, guys!

It's so hard to tell these days! I thought I may have stumbled into a well-disguised gentleman's club or something. Just kidding.

I'm a GLP'er and really tired of the crowd there. Looking for new horizons, you might say. It's a real snooz-a-rama over there right now, and I want some intelligent conversation!

Anyway, thanks for the warm welcome! Hope you all have a good sense of humor-I'm a little whacko and a lot slow on the draw most times!

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 03:04 PM
link   
How the # are ya buddy?

Look forward to matching wits with ya!

Later on

#

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by PYX
Well, thanks for letting me know what's what on the ladies situation, guys!

It's so hard to tell these days! I thought I may have stumbled into a well-disguised gentleman's club or something. Just kidding.

I'm a GLP'er and really tired of the crowd there. Looking for new horizons, you might say. It's a real snooz-a-rama over there right now, and I want some intelligent conversation!

Anyway, thanks for the warm welcome! Hope you all have a good sense of humor-I'm a little whacko and a lot slow on the draw most times!

GLP huh, im registered on there too with the same name, it just aint a patch on this place......

anyway welcome to ats....

top topics

<< 1   >>

join