It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

18 points police officers should note.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 02:28 PM
link   
You have to be kidding me!

If I am risking my life to hunt down a terrorist, I must first remove my shoes before breaking down a door to a Muslums home?

Read the rules listed on this site, you will be amazed by the demands that are being placed apon law enforcement officals by Muslum clerics.

I am at a loss for words.

POLICE have been told to take their shoes off and not use sniffer dogs when raiding Muslim homes.

An 18-point guide issued by Bedfordshire Police lists dos and don'ts when dealing with Muslims who are suspected of terrorist or drugs offences.

www.seriousaboutnews.com...

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Sounds like a great way to avoid the cops/authorities.

I guess all drug dealers-for example- should declare themselves Muslim. Now the cops can't use police dogs, can't rumage through everything in the house

" For reasons of dignity officers should seek to avoid entering occupied bedrooms and bathrooms even before dawn."-ok, thats were the drugs and stuff will be hidden

"Non-Muslims are not allowed to touch holy books, Qurans or religious artefacts without permission. Where possible, Muslim officers in a state of 'Wudhu' (preparation before prayer) should be used for this purpose"-ok, all drugs and explosives to be hidden there....

Are you seeing my point. If everyone else must submit to American Nazi's-I see no reason why Muslims should be any exception.

join