It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stealth the movie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Hi all,
Woo Hoo... I just got back from seeing the movie Stealth. I highly (IMHO) reccomend this movie. Totally impossible aircraft manuvers... but it was a great 124 minute diversion.

Synopsis: Deeply ensconced in a top-secret military program, three pilots struggle to bring an artificial intelligence program under control ... before it initiates the next world war.

Regards,
John

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Eddie was cool.

The hypersonic [plus Mach 4] traveling was brilliant, also.

seekerof

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Yeah, and what fine piece of ass on the female pilot...Jessica Biel.

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 12:17 AM
link   
just got back from seein the movie, what a rush, the effects of the jest going woosh and bwwoa was crazy, eddy was cool at the end, man jessica was one fine peice of ass, kind of muscular though, great movie goo see it

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 11:57 AM
link   
When I was in America I wanted to see it! ny idea wqhen it will be released in Ireland??

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 01:21 PM
link   
If you don't know anything about military aircraft then it is ok. If you know things then the movie is a big load of crap.

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by jetsetter
If you don't know anything about military aircraft then it is ok. If you know things then the movie is a big load of crap.

Thanks, I know nothoing about military aircraft so it should be good

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Man I feel asleep today (took a nap, I am a swimmer I need them) and all my friends went off and saw it with out me, should I go see it on my own or wait til it comes out DVD/VHS?

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 05:39 PM
link   
The female pilot's hot!!!!!! I'm glad that movie's good. I want to see it even more now! Thanks for the review.

Sincerely,

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Horrible patriotic and unrealistic hollywood film...

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 10:47 AM
link   
This film was the most piece of rubbish I've ever seen in my life great actors from blade and Collateral going to a 3rd rate topgun my plane go's nuts waste of time and money.

top topics

join