It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tell us then.........who is it ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 10:16 PM
link   
If not but for the London bomber's,who then ? I've read some stuff here and I too can post up pictures with the proper DPI's to " make my case " as well as the rest of you. If not but for those 4 fellas running about on camera, who do you suspect it is ? The Beatles ? There comes a point when you just have to sit back, take a deep breath and realise that those 4 dopes ARE the dopes. That's that and there it is. The bright sight of the whole caper is that at least one fella just might be reading this because those 4 goof's did'nt get their little caper going. So what about it ?

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 12:27 AM
link   
One more thing, if we keep removing the conpiracies from the real conspirators ( those 4 dopes caught on film jogging while looking all about ) because we want them to fit in a better light to go with some future book or movie, then we are fool's. Maybe this " removal " of reality actually is the real conspiracy after all eh ? Perhaps those twerp's were just the dopes they turned out to be ? Nothing more, no breakdown of a digital cameras pixels needed.........it was just : Them. I suspect as the year's stroll by we'll eventually come around to seeing thing's as simple as they truely are, as hard as that may be.

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 04:50 AM
link   
It was definitely the Beatles.

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Ringo specifically. I mean, he couldn't sing, and coudn't drum to save himself, so why was he in the Beatles at all? He was a plant, definitely.

new topics

top topics

join