It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atlantic UFOs, or a weather anomaly??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Im not sure exactly what to make of this, im not sure whether it was a UFO(s) or some strange weather anomaly.

I was flying over the atlantic about midday local time, approximatley 1000 miles off the coast of america, and there was a large cloud beside the plane, not sure why but it seemed brighter than the rest of the clouds, then I saw what looked like 2 metal spheres quite large, im guesstimating here but, about 30ft in length? As we flew past them the suns light reflected off them giving off a really blinding flash, the same as when you fly over a city and the sun reflects of the car windshields below. Alot of people on the plane closed there window blind as soon as it got too bright, but no one appeared to off seen anything. The pilot banked the plane quite sharply to the right as this cloud was on the left, but I guess it could of been because this cloud was so bright?. I think the spheres may have been rotating, and they looked kind of wet?
but I only caught a glimpse for perhaps 4-5 seconds, before the person beside me closed the blind.

Im not sure if this is just a weird weather thing, I havn't heard of, or a UFO.
Any feedback on this would be much appreciated.

Vorta

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 05:28 PM
link   
This happened today?

Thats interesting , sounds like a UFO , not a waether Phenomena to me.

This is why I always take the window seat ! To bad the widow blind was shut on you , right when your looking at a UFO thats really to bad!

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Not a few days ago..

I always request a window seat, but this was a last minute flight. Yeah, I the lady next to me looked as if she really didnt want to be disturbed lol. Im inclined to believe its a ufo, just never really heard much about sphereical ufo's.

Vorta

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 07:06 PM
link   
They really aren't uncommon , people report them all the time.

And also alot of UFOs are reported in around or near large bodies of water , like the atlantic.

[edit on 29-7-2005 by lost_shaman]

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Very interesting, were you in the middle of the Atlantic? I have made MANY trips over the atlantic and have never seen anything like that, but I was usually on the northern part of the atlantic, my destination was either South East Canada or the Mid West USA.

I'd say UFO rather than weather phenomena.

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 11:01 AM
link   
More northern, my trips are usually between the mid-west and europe. Yeah I make many trips a year between the the two continents and that was the first time I saw anything like that. I was kind of shocked, did give me something todo for the next few hours though, ponder - lol. I might report it to the national ufo website.

Vorta

top topics

join