It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To all Americans

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 03:50 AM
link   
To all Americans

Your military's Commander-in-Chief is a deserter, and you (Bush voters) have elected a deserter as your president for the second time.

Bush's desertion:

He was supposed to do a one-year military duty at an Air National Guard Unit in Alabama (instead of doing it in Texas, as he was living in Alabama working on a senatorial campaign). He never reported for duty. The commander of that unit, Brig. Gen. William Turnipseed said that Bush never reported for duty.

He skipped his whole military service of one year. According to the Uniform Code of Military Justice, a member of the Armed Forces who skips more than 30 days of military service is guilty of desertion.

So the Commander-in-Chief of the US military and the President of the United States is a deserter.

He has never been punished for desertion and will not be punished, because both of his Texas Air National Guard superior officers, Lt. Col. William Harris Jr. and Lt. Col. Jerry B. Killian, can't testify. Both of them are dead.

You Americans (at least those who voted for Bush) should stop praising Bush and stop thinking of yourselves as better than other nations.

To moderators: I know that this topic was already once talked about, but too little has been said about it. And the fact that the elections have already occured does not mean that the case is out-of-date.

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 03:54 AM
link   
This is probably the most debunked thing ever said by any opponent of Bush...can't you guys think of anything new.

Think RATHERGATE!

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 04:50 AM
link   
whats this "rathergate"

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 04:54 AM
link   
I agree totally with the op, and Bush is far worse than most know or want to know.

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
can't you guys think of anything new.

The fact that the elections have already occured does not mean that the case is out-of-date.

I would like to add the following to my previous post:
The United States chose a deserter instead of John Kerry (a war veteran who was awarded five medals for bravery) and a four-star general who also fought in Vietnam (Wesley Clark).

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 11:21 AM
link   
If any of you knew anything about histroy you would know that there have been worse presidents. Bush is not the worst president we have had. Even if you think he is, he will be gone in not too long and can't run again. I suggest you shutup, stop bothering us, and stop wasting my time.

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Doesnt matter if he's a deserter or not. He's still a bad president.

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 03:52 PM
link   
While I do not like Bush or Kerry I have to ask. Who are you comparing the president too?

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 04:52 PM
link   
It is obvious that family connections were used to make sure he got into a "Champagne" squadron and not shipped to Vietnam. THo I would like to ask since all the US soliders are such heros, that if he has talked to his daughters about having them join the active military?

I might actaully respect him a little bit if his daighters did.

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daedalus3
whats this "rathergate"

"radnergate"...is more like it ... and this silly rumour is old and has been proven a lie...so get something new ...i dont know ..like George Bush had a sex change or something...or that he was born Mexican or Canadian...or that he is the son of Barbara Bush's affair with an Arab Oil Lord...something juicy ...JUICY !!!

oh i was just watching Jay Leno and there was this comdian pretending to be President Bush, its amazing how much he looked like him...

so Jay Leno asked : "Mr. President what do you think about Bin Laden saying he itends to contaminate USA's Cocain produtcions?"

Actor as President :" Well Jay if we stop doing cocain, the terrorists have won ."

Jay Leno: "Mr President, what do you think of Jude Law?"
Actor as President: "Jay thats called The Torah, we gotta be sensitive here ."

that just made laugh and :shk:...rofl ...laugh some more ....

[edit on 29-7-2005 by BaastetNoir]

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Nothing was proven about Bush's military records, only that CBS did not authenticate the records before they went on the air if i recall correctly.

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by goose
Nothing was proven about Bush's military records, only that CBS did not authenticate the records before they went on the air if i recall correctly.

Killian's secretary said that the documents themselves are false, but what has been stated in them is true.

To jetsetter - I know a lot about history. And yes, Bush IS the worst US president (or at least one of the worst). He is worse than Jimmy Carter and worse than Richard Nixon.

Besides, you're not authorised to say "shut up" to anyone.

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Thanks, I tried to keep up with it. Lets not forget that no one has ever come forward claiming proof of Bush's military service or records during the time he was rumored to be AWOL.
Here is something you might enjoy it is a movie by Greg Palast, I don't know if you are familiar with his work but it is very good. If someone could magically put his work on Fox for 24 hrs it would be a whole new world IMO.
www.informationclearinghouse.info...

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 07:33 AM
link   
There are some people here that do not believe that we have elected the deserter Bush president even one time.

top topics

join