It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Tehran - World's leading sex-change capital

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Tehran - World's leading sex-change capital

Ayatollah Khomeini issued a verdict proclaiming that the Islamic Republic should support and facilitate sex-change operations on the condition that the person could prove through a psychological assessment that he/she needed a sex-change in order to be able to live a normal and healthy life.

The low cost of surgery in Iran has caused Tehran to become a leading capital for sex-change operations.

This is just another example of that the Islamic Republic of Iran is not always what people in other countries percieve it to be via the information they recive from the media.




posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Yes, certainly something to be most proud about.....





seekerof



posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Interesing read. I think that Maryam Molkara is a very brave woman.



posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Damn!

I thought New York was Leadin in this Cathegory!




posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 07:30 AM
link   

I was thinking that or Las Vegas, or maybe even Los Angeles and San Francisco, Souljah.
Ah well, not no more, eh?





seekerof



posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Yes, certainly something to be most proud about.....

seekerof



LOL, I wonder if the males who become to females would have to wear the Burka?

Max



posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Siroos
This is just another example of that the Islamic Republic of Iran is not always what people in other countries percieve it to be via the information they recive from the media.

Very good point. A leadership that is concerned with the happiness and well-being of their own citizens is something to be very proud of indeed. Something to aspire to.



posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Got any chance Bin laden go there and do a sex-change? maybe to hide from the US?
lol



posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 10:36 AM
link   
moving to Global News Discussion

found here



posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by LA_Maximus

Originally posted by Seekerof
Yes, certainly something to be most proud about.....

seekerof



LOL, I wonder if the males who become to females would have to wear the Burka?

Max


FYI Mr. misinformed Maximus.... The Burka is not worn in Iran, but in Afghanistan. In Iran women wear either a "Chador" or just a loose fitting scarf. If you're in the business of making comments on certain issues, then perhaps it would be a good idea to educate yourself a little on the subject in question, unless ofcourse you don't mind coming across as ignorant.

[edit on 29-7-2005 by Siroos]



posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ulshadow
Got any chance Bin laden go there and do a sex-change? maybe to hide from the US?
lol


I doubt that there is any need for Osama to do such a thing since he and his family are buddies with the Bush clan and serve them in any way they desire. That could be the reason why they still have not found him three years after 9/11, and there still is no indication that they will find him anytime soon.

Bush and Cheney should consider a sex change after their time is done with and they have wrecked sufficient havoc in the U.S. and the world.... But hopefully they shall instead be caught, arrested and charged with their crimes against humanity!!

[edit on 29-7-2005 by Siroos]



posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Yes, certainly something to be most proud about.....





seekerof


I certainly think so. Anything that improves the life of a person is positive.



posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siroos
I doubt that there is any need for Osama to do such a thing since he and his family are buddies with the Bush clan and serve them in any way they desire. That could be the reason why they still have not found him three years after 9/11, and there still is no indication that they will find him anytime soon.
[edit on 29-7-2005 by Siroos]


Thats a joke right lol, nothing to prove this but anyway check this out it is very funny lol

toccionline.kizash.com...
I am sure this is why We can't find Osama lol



posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Hmmmm...interesting.

Read the older (but very excellent) sci-fi books by George Alec Effinger. Set in a middle east cyber-punk setting and sex changes are an everyday norm.




top topics



 
0

log in

join