It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"War on Terror" Now "The Struggle Against Extremism"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
I read a long 5-page article today talking about how the Pentagon has studied/proposed shifting it's strategy for fighting terrorism. Was an interesting read, RANT, in that it deals with the change of focus from the 'war on terrorism' in Iraq to a 'struggle against extremism', globally.
Plan Of Attack: The Pentagon has a secret new strategy for taking on terrorists--and taking them down

Thats the government for you, develop a new 'secret stratergy' and then release it on the internet for everyone to read

seekerof

[edit on 28-7-2005 by Seekerof]

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by CyberianHusky
Careful, MrBunny. He'll either start going on about how you're still bitter about the election, or he'll attack your credibility. It's a natural Kool-Aid Drinker defense mechanism. He can't help it.

Funny thing is, one of things I am really not upset about is the elections.

I mean yea it sucks that he won again but the votes are votes. I know all kinds of people are going to scream unfair voting practices.. but honestly.. do you thing the last 2 elections are the only time that has ever happened? By either party? Please! It is just more apparent with such a close election.

Personaly I would have liked to have seen McCaine in 2000. yea he is a bit of a hothead but at least he has been in the thick of it, Arizona has been run well under his governership, not exceptional.. but well, and he can pronounce "Nuclear" correclty... GODS THAT IRRITATES ME!!

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Just great, we have the hard right wing Evangelical neo-con extremists and the hard right wing Jewish extremists telling us that the Islamic fundemental extremists are causing all our problems.

What a freekin mess!

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrBunny
Personaly I would have liked to have seen McCaine in 2000. yea he is a bit of a hothead but at least he has been in the thick of it, Arizona has been run well under his governership, not exceptional.. but well, and he can pronounce "Nuclear" correclty... GODS THAT IRRITATES ME!!

Yes, but even McCain is coming under attack from the loyalists. Not to mention the awful personal attacks from the Bush whisper campaign during the primaries. That's too bad because we really need more moderates on both sides. I generally vote Democrat, but I don't like tree hugging liberal candidates.

And oh man you should see me and the wife cringe everytime Bush barfs out "nukular". I'll bet dollars to donuts that he has a two digit IQ.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join