It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was it a UFO or was it something else?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Our Saturday breakfast team took a phone call from Tony near Horsham, who says he saw something in the sky on Friday night.

"It was about half past eight. We were at a friend's place, about five kilometres south of Horsham, and went out and had a look at their nice new verandah and saw this bright orange light out to the south."

Here is the rest of the story:
www.abc.net.au...

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 06:33 AM
link   
It could have been a shooting star or a comet or he could have been on drugs!

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 09:55 AM
link   
This one sounds like something being misidentified but I`ve never seen a shooting star be anything but one colour, satellites? never seen a orange one.

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 09:58 AM
link   
sounds like a shooting star to me or a comet.

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I arrived at my fathers home in the country at around 930 pm Friday. He lives in Ontario, north of Toronto. As I got out of the car, I saw a streaking orange light, however, it was not horizontal, it was running in the direction stated in the article and seems it was located similarly in the sky, however, it had a downward trajectory. I'm certain it was a meteor. It was very large and orange. It burnt up for several seconds before disappearing.

This caller may have altered the time and trajectory slightly in order to make it out as something it wasn't.

[Edited on 25-8-2003 by Lukefj]

[Edited on 25-8-2003 by Lukefj]

new topics

top topics

join