It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hidden logo in War Of The Worlds Movie?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Before the alien machine jump out from the underground,a thing which have 3 "tentacle"(just like a squid) come out,and the it never appear again and we don't have answer what it is.
i have listened a radio show,and the anchorman said there was a shot imply intensely about a logo of organization:
tinypic.com...
tinypic.com...
tinypic.com...
tinypic.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 04:54 AM
link   
I'snt one of the legs of the machine that comes out of the hole?

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 06:24 AM
link   
the three tentacled 'thing' which comes from the ground, is as sebastiaan pointed out, simply one of the legs of the tripods, as can be seen in the image found here in this interview with Ryan Church who designed them for the film
www.cgchannel.com...
this is the part of the interview which refers to the tripods legs

The face and head are connected via articulating mounts to the 'body', which is more of a collar linking the head and the long legs. We kept going back and forth on the legs- should they be segmented and insect like or tentacle-like or what? Steven settled on the simplest and creepiest version, just the simple bending tentacle leg. I tipped them with the 3-fingered padded foot that was homage to the hands on the 1953 version's alien and the design was pretty much finished, shape wise. I started to introduce a backlit, glowing translucence to the head cowl in some of my illustrations, Steven loved these and we see that in the final film.

I'm moving this to the movies forum , unless you can find some definate links to hidden logos or messages that would make this fitting for the secret societies forum.

join