It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tatics of some secret societies:

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I have seen some arguments that one society doesn't exist amung other things. Well, read the following....

1) Best way to hide is in plain view. Make you're presence known, but not too known. People will be less likely to believe you exist.
2) Use legitiamet actions to achieve illegal ones.
3) Should you possess knowledge, make yourself dicretable, so you then can do what you like and nobody will believe it anyway.
4) Don't use the internet or your own people. Manipulate others in such a way that your touch is undetectable.
5) Hide in the shadows of other societies such as the KKK or something or another. When hiding behind another group who are not aware of you, you're actions are easier and, should you ever have to eliminiate anyone, blame will not be placed on you.
6) Blackmail. It goes a VERY long way.
7) Obtain good arguments to gain allies that will protect you in case you are in need, but always keep a tight leash on them in case they choose to blabble.
8) NEVER kill anyone that has publiclly spoken. Such an action will alert parties that you do INDEED exist. Should it be nessissary, kill quietly and make sure nobody knows of it.
9) Should anyone open their mouths about you, ruin their files, make them discretable. Better to have members that wont' be believe if they speak then ones who will or ones that are VERY loyal or just not stupid enough to betray you.
10) Walk softly in the world of light, keep you're friends close, but your enemies closer. Know how and when to lie and be GREAT at all you do. Know the mind of you opponent and how to exploit every strength and weakness they possess.
11) Hold no councious when using another for the gain of your people. A councious leads to discovery and failure. Set sever punishments for those who fail. Do not hide the fact that failure, betrayl will be severly punished. Rule with an iron fist....not soft feathers.
12) Do whatever it takes to achieve your ends and avoid discovery at all cost.
13) Know human nature.

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 12:38 PM
link   
sorry, forgot one:

14) Remember that you are expendable and your death means nothing. The death of the cause is greater than yourself. Protect it with your life for your life belongs to it.

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 12:55 PM
link   
OK. I read the above, now what. I was able to detect a great number of clichés and misspellings.
Perhaps the Illuminati have taken your typing skills hostage?

Kidding aside, what kind of discussion are you trying to start?

[edit on 26-7-2005 by AngelWitch]

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 01:30 PM
link   
And how do you know all this? Where is your evidence that this is indeed what Secret Societies DO? Why are you stating it as FACT, when it is really your OWN beliefs and assumptions?

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I was just posting some of the thigns they do. I know this because I have been in secret socieities and I studied amung people within them. I have talked to people who specialize in this--military, police, doctors. Many people. ::shrugs::I wasn't tryin to be annoying or rude or anything. I am simply stating what I know because it is common practice. Yes, the group I was in wasn't out for the world, but we knew of the practices. I do not dabble in that anymore, but it was a very wild ride while I was still in that boat. We were mostly watchers...kept track and studied others. shrugs* I was the very youngest and I was tolerated, but most people thought I was way to young.

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk
And how do you know all this? Where is your evidence that this is indeed what Secret Societies DO? Why are you stating it as FACT, when it is really your OWN beliefs and assumptions?

Sebatwerk, I do hope this isnt a "Big Quote"

They, are logical assumptions. I think his conclusions are worthy of consideration and more thought.

And I would add
(15) When ever possible muddy the research waters with meaningless babble and disinformation to throw off any meaningful research.

[edit on 26-7-2005 by All Seeing Eye]

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
I do hope this isnt a "Big Quote"

You will be the first to know if it is.

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by DiJu
I was just posting some of the thigns they do. I know this because I have been in secret socieities and I studied amung people within them. I have talked to people who specialize in this--military, police, doctors.

And which of the many secret societies would this happen to be? Who have you spoken to, what did they tell you?

I am simply stating what I know because it is common practice.

What you stated is NOT common practice among secret societies, because each secret society has a different purpose, agenda, goals and aims. Most of the things you listed would not apply to all, probably not to MOST, secret societies.

Yes, the group I was in wasn't out for the world, but we knew of the practices. I do not dabble in that anymore, but it was a very wild ride while I was still in that boat. We were mostly watchers...kept track and studied others. shrugs* I was the very youngest and I was tolerated, but most people thought I was way to young.

No offense, but I don't believe you.

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Yet again a mason asks for names and details,which is another tactic. If you don't name, you must be lying, or 'nuts', if you do the leak is "stopped". Hiding in plain view is a very old, well known practice, as is discrediting anyone who dares to "speak". I'm also glad that doctors were mentioned, as corrupt or 'dark art' doctors can ruin a 'bothersome' person be simply prescribing the "wrong" choise of compareable drug. My personal experiance began with a network of of doctors as a child and I can only thank God that I've lived this long. My medical file reads like a continuous list of malpractice suits but is not worth fighting due to 'them' having an unending supply of 'experts' a lay person has no real chance against. Like I've said before, I've learned to pick my battles. Another tactic is joining clubs that gives you a legitimate reason to have contact with secret society members you wouldn't useually mix with, like showing dogs, where people of all classes and walks of life travel and meet all over the world.

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by suzy ryan
Yet again a mason asks for names and details,which is another tactic. If you don't name, you must be lying, or 'nuts', if you do the leak is "stopped".

So tell me, how else is someone supposed to verify real, accurate information? I'm not asking so I can have the people killed, I'm asking to know that he is not just making it up. :bnghd:

Do you believe EVERYTHING you read, or do you make it up as you go like so many others? NOTHING you have ever said about masons is true, do you realize that?!? You haven't scored one yet!

[edit on 26-7-2005 by sebatwerk]

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 10:05 PM
link   

And I would add
(15) When ever possible muddy the research waters with meaningless babble and disinformation to throw off any meaningful research.

You call the ATS site "meaningful research?" WOW! Google must seem like the Library of Congress to you!

Sounds like you could use some Visine for that (ahem) All? Seeing? eye!

Sheesh!

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by DiJu
Tatics of some secret societies...

Are there any in particular that you're thinking of here?

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Yet again a mason asks for names and details,which is another tactic.

So you believe that there's something nefarious about attempting to verify hearsay? To do otherwise would be just to believe everything you hear, i.e., the very definition of gullible.

If you don't name, you must be lying, or 'nuts',

No, not necessarily. However, it's much easier to post imaginary nonsense anonymously and swear to the truth of it, letting it rest at that, than it is to do real research and document verification of statements. Unfortunately, from my experience, it seems that most people prefer the first method.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 12:19 PM
link   
In a thread whose tagline is "Deny Ignorance", don't you think we should aspire to a more solid form of investigation? Rather than, like Masonic Light noted, simply believing what someone says without verifying where he got the information...? That is indeed the very definition of gullible.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I do not have anything to do with the Masons or the Illuminati and I do not know why they would be mentioned.
I do not take offense to anything you have said. I knew you'd not believe me anyway so I simply sat by and waited for any questions you may or may not have had.
I am honestly proud of you for not believing me because it shows a very good quality in all of you for questioning and disbeliefing me for the information I did post. In order to find truth, one must always show disbelief and throughly question the source of the information that you have recieved. In reasearching and trying to find a secret society, you must always be suspicious of all sources because they might strive to mislead you in your search or keep you from finding out anything true. The perfect researcher always exercises caution but does listen to what the person has to say that is talking, such as All Seeing Eye did. The way he did it, he showed he would listen, but allow me to speak and may have pressed for more information.
Never reveal much that would expose you too much, but just enough that you are trusted. The best way to gain knowledge is to tell the truth only barely and keep the lies simple that you can keep track of them. To hide in plain view, you must exersice the ability to stay just ahead of the people that search for you and to keep track of things closely, examining them to see what you can use against your opponent and how.
Now, to reveal knowledge, you must never reveal anything that would expose you or others. If you so choose to reveal certain knowledge, make sure it is not too revealing, but rather just enough knowledge to help.
So, who did I meet and what was I told?
::LOL:: We do not use message boards, online groups or anything like that. The people that we meet, we do not know that they are apart of a group. They ask things of us, test us as a person and evaluate wheather or not we are suitable. They push at us and test our endurance, our patience and so on.
They also test how much we will believe and how short our lines are for putting up with things.
I had some problems with some things once. I went to a friend to ask for help and he reffered me to a person that he thought would help. Anyway, he was not of any help, but we hit it off. Even though he couldn't do anything, we did have a woderful conversation about the basic nature of mankind, how history is repeating itself and man's need for religion and a higher purpose.
I did like talking to him, so I kept in touch. I used to do favors for him and he did them for me. I watched out for him and he did the same for me. I was not in a society at the time and I didn't know what he was. He began to act suspicously. He began asking for strange favors, and I began to question him. Of course, he never said anything. I was curious, so I began to nose around. I began watching him, studying him. I stumbled upon him and another talking of things and...well, He caught me and figured, since I had found that much out, I'd be useful and that's how I began.
I still nosed around, questioned and stuff. I didn't trust a word he said because he had hid this from me. I did what they asked, but I always made sure I got something out of it. I was curious and wanted to know more.
Anyway, I wanted a family, kids of my own and a career. I didn't want to do what I had been doing the rest of my life, so I quit. I wanted to join the military...follow in my dad's footsteps. That's what I did.
That's how I found out about the illuminati and stuff and about secret societies.
I don't really know if they harmed anyone, or if they did what people claim the illuminati do, but I do know they were a society that I was apart of. I didn't find an internet website, or even a message board for them. They weren't mentioned in messages, but certain people knew of them. They weren't mentioned, but there was evidence of them. Only shadows.
::shrughs:: I knew as much as I needed to know.
As to what and how I know these things, I studied the funtions of groups like the one I was apart of. I wanted to know how they worked and why. Since nobody had posted them, I thought I might because I wanted to help. I did not expect to be believed or taken seriously, but it did not change my mind to post it.

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk

So tell me, how else is someone supposed to verify real, accurate information? I'm not asking so I can have the people killed, I'm asking to know that he is not just making it up.

The short answer is that it is not for you to verify, that would be left for law enforcment, and the military.............

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 12:05 PM
link   

The short answer is that it is not for you to verify, that would be left for law enforcment, and the military.............

So am I just supposed to blindly believe what anyone tells me, without verifying facts for myself? I don't understand what it is you propose I do...? Is this how you carry out your 'research'? If so, it would explain a lot! Fortunately I am more discriminating in relation to what I consider to be valid evidence, even though it seems like you don't require evidence at all!

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Interesting thread.

I noticed the title of the thread:

"Tatics of some secret societies"

It's also interesting how a few "bit", even though the word "some" was mentioned

You also forgot another very powerful tool used by "worthy" secret societies:

16) Character assasination via command chains.

For those of you who do not know of this; a command chain is simply that - a chain of command where the last person in the chain is a "nobody" but is still part of the secret society. The "order" is normally started at the top-end of the chain so as when this "order" reaches the bottom of the command chain, there is ZERO chance of a trace back to the top.

Characted assasination is also not a literal term and can mean many things. A command chain can be used to either:

1) Bankrupt you
2) Cause stress in your life (resulting in, ideally, suicide)
3) Waste your time (mainly in court)
4) Discredit you

Many others.

Examples? Sure:

1) Police - From the top to the arresting office
2) Media - From the top to the "investigation unit"
3) Government - From the top to the "I'm just a government worker"

These are a few.

How do you know if you are being targeted?

1) See how far back up the chain you can go
2) The institution is breaking "normal rules", ie threats, not following "normal procedures" etc

What do you do?

1) Write down everything and anyone you speak to. If you have caller ID, write down the number/s.
2) If possible, get to know someone with political power - the higher the better - President or Prime Minister is *normally* ideal as they can "refer" your matter onto the relevant party.
3) Find the laws that have been broken by the institution (even getting the "laws" can be a tough one here)
4) Write letters to the head of the institution, along with a CC to the minister/senator who looks after the institution (in case it's not coming from him/her) asking for things to be resolved (also mention the brokwn laws if they have done that) and, if that fails;
5) Speak/write to the authority that governs the institution and, if that fails;
6) You're pretty well rooted.

Cheers

JS

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

Yet again a mason asks for names and details,which is another tactic.

So you believe that there's something nefarious about attempting to verify hearsay? To do otherwise would be just to believe everything you hear, i.e., the very definition of gullible.

To ask for verification in the form of a specific identity sounds a bit nefarious,yes. Because giving such out could and likely would be dangerous. And one would have to assume that the person asking for the speficic ID knows this as well. I know if one were blowing the whistle on a powerful society,odds are unless they were either moronic or willing to die for the cause,they wouldn't give their name out. Or at least not their real one. So it's not very genuine-sounding to even ask for such a thing.

[edit on 31-7-2005 by Loungerist]

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Loungerist
To ask for verification in the form of a specific identity sounds a bit nefarious,yes. Because giving such out could and likely would be dangerous.

I NEVER asked for the specific identities of the people he was speaking of (ie: first and last names, location, etc.), I just wanted more information than "some friends"... THAT sounds shady and not verifiable. If he could at least have told me who the people were, why they were relevant to the conversation, how he knew them, etc, then his story would have been more believable. Simply saying "somebody told me" does not lend much credibility to someone's claim...

<<   2 >>

join