It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Food tube to be cut

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 03:29 AM
link   
A FEEDING tube will tomorrow be removed from Maria Korp, the woman found near death in the boot of a car

Link

There was no prospect Mrs Korp's medical condition would improve

Mrs Korp, a mother of two, was found unconscious in the boot of her car, parked near Melbourne's Shrine of Remembrance, on February 13

This is sad it would ba a hard decision to make for any one

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 04:22 AM
link   
I'm sorry, but where is the boot in a car?

Oh and her dieing is sad I geuss.

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by iori_komei

The trunk, iori_komei,

Sanc'.

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by iori_komei

Wow...you're cultured...

as was said, there was no chance of improvement, she should have been taken off life support a while ago, it's been months, from memory.

Very sad, but I totally support the decision.

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Oh, I'm sure the husband is distressed - this makes him in line for a murder charge, not just attempted murder...!

This is why it's become critical to make your wishes known, should anything catastrophic happen. Please, please take the time to download or otherwise obtain your Advance Directives, or Living Wills - and get them notarized if appropriate.

(apologies in advance for the number of links - alas, I couldn't find much for countries other than those mentioned, but I'm still looking)

We need to take responsibility for what happens to us; this is only one step, but it could be a step that will save your loved ones endless heartache.

Living Will

US Living Will Registry

UK Living Will

Living Will for Australia (might not be valid outside of Southern Australia)

Living Wills in Canada

General info on Living Wills

If nothing else, write down your wishes and keep a copy with your bank - most have lockboxes or similar available for very low cost.

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 01:46 PM
link   

The trunk, iori_komei,

Thank you, I wasnt sure.

Wow...you're cultured...

I have never heard anyone call the trunk of a car its boot, and yes I am cultured.

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 01:54 PM
link   
In the UK, the trunk is invariably called "the boot", and the hood is referred to as "the bonnet".

Just FYI

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   
why would you keep someone alive to live in a state of paralisis for more than 6 months, (Which if i remeber propely, is the time in which the patient will have chance to recover, after those 6 months, recovery is nearly impossible.) it would be, if the person remains consious but with no contact wit the outside world, a cruel form of torture. And if the persons brain is liquified, such as Terri Shivo, the person serves only to be a drain on their peers and family.

top topics

join