It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FREAKISH FREAKS !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Hey what the Hell is going on with this whole Hollywood/music industry crapola ? Everybody is short, skinny and freakish looking. And what's with the 300 % pure white teeth ? Even the news media is getting into this junk. Jessica Simpson might be a good looking chick, but she can't sing for crap and has never written a song. How come we have to put up with this crap ? Same thing goes for the Hollywood joker's too. When was the last time a man was allowed to be a man ? Why is every psycho on CSI Miami a balding flabby white dude ? Come on ! PC has gone in " BORE " mode and I see the birth of a whole new group of talents : US. Why spend your whole life trying to be discovered by Hollywood or the Music Biz when your very own computer can sell you, your song's and so on to the whole world ?! All that jack you've been handing over to DVD & CD land could be coming your way if you'd get off your butt's and quit playing the " roles ". Whatever you do : Please don't bleach your teeth.

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Wait... you mean a Q-Tip wearing overly large sunglasses and dressed in fourth-hand clothing isn't hot?

D'OH!!

I think it's clear that American society has been allowing record/movie executives to tell them what's "hot" for a long time now.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 01:52 AM
link   
As I mentioned in one of your other threads, (You made like 4 or 5 rants in a row, what's up with that?) there IS a reason these people are rich. And that reason is us. Don't get me wrong; I'll be the first to tell you how much some of the crap on T.V. sickens me, but you can't knock these people (Actors, musicians) for following their dreams. I mean they didn't get there by accident... And I dare you to make a movie with a home video camera, and try to sell it to a movie theatre for them to play. It's a bit more complicated than that, and only the BEST movies get to play in the theatres. I mean think about it, at any given time there are only around 15 different movies being shown in the theatres, and that's because they had the best equipment, actors, special effects, humor, director, a rich producer, etc. etc. Thus the reason for the whole corporate thing coming together. An actor needs an agent to find a work, a writer needs a producer, a directors is needed, etc. etc., so they work together to form a company. It's not all evil, it's just competition

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Herman,

We sell movies all over the planet ( roll your eye's ). We also sell book's and magazines and some really bad ass art as well. Perhaps one day I'll toss up a good link or two so you can download some cheap quicktimes that will put those theories to shame. Like I said, the web is a big store and this site is proof of that. Sorry if my 5 rant's came all within a few day's, but for crying out loud there are 6000 other rooms here ! Sheesh !

ps. Yes, Hollywood is a joke and nobody I know of has been to a movie in year's.

new topics

top topics

join