It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How well do you all know each other?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Is everyone here like related or something? LOL

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 11:47 PM
link   
No the elite members (like myself) and moderators are initiated into a super de duper secret society. The Elite Order of the High Guard of ATS

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 04:34 AM
link   
some of us know each other quite well i think?.....ive come to feel like several members are good friends....especially Jak's who ive had some amusing phone conversations with.......i suppose some people just get on quite well because of their common view points?

its nice that the ATS community seems to be a very friendly one and i enjoy chatting and posting here.

Regards.

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I haven't talekd to JAK in a while..... I miss him.... tell him to pop in chat if he gets the chance. or U2U me..... or yahoo or anything... lol

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 06:10 PM
link   
This forum is a pretty unique place.

While I'd say pretty safely that 99% of the people have never met each other, don't know each others' names, or even where half their fellow members come from, you will often encounter strong friendships.

People will fight and bicker all the time, but watch what happens when a longtime member stops signing on suddenly. People show concern as though it was a friend or relative.

I'm truly amazed by that.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 10:11 PM
link   
ATS may be the leading conspiracy forum, but we're also a community, a very tight knit one. Very few websites can match this sort of connection, and most that do it do so on material wildly different from ours, and with a much smaller group of members.

At any rate, I know some people on ATS very well. Between posting on threads, discussions on conspiracies, music tastes, politics, and news, you get to know someone. There are plenty of peope I wish I knew better, but I know their style, their flair. And then there are some people who I know WAY too well. You know who I'm talking to.

Anyway, as a general rule of thumb, ignore anything cpr12r says if it's about cpr12r.

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Yeah, I noticed epople get real concerned when somebody doesn't post for a while. Real tight-knit.

Must mean you all don't have lives or something.

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Amory is a disinfo agent don't trust him. I am truly ther new ATS superhero. You don't need SO you need.... SUPER IGNORANCE DENIAL MAN!!
Picture of Super Ignorance Denial Man

EDIT: Who needs a life is you have ATS?

[edit on 093131p://50079 by cpr12r]

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by sweatmonicaIdo
Must mean you all don't have lives or something.

Nearly 1,600 posts say you should've said "Must mean we all."

Nice pants, cpr12r.

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Yeah aren't they awesome?

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 03:38 PM
link   
What the heck was that? Anyways, I know some members in real life, we even had a Great Lakes ATS Conventiona couple years ago. Go ATS/BTS/PTS.

new topics

top topics

join