It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New UFO video from Canada.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2003 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Here is the link to the UFO video:

www.rense.com...

The camera man appears to be an amateur, and watching the video is mostly frustrating. Although, at one point, he does get the UFO in frame and it is very clear. If it is hoaxed, it is a good one.

There is a bit of harsh language as well. Just a warning.

[Edited on 24-8-2003 by kraken]

posted on Aug, 24 2003 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Looking at this I can't help but think of those balloons made of the metalic frabic, so to me it looks like a balloon.......

Michael

posted on Aug, 24 2003 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I can't make a full determination other than this is a UFO as-in UNIDETIFIED alright

posted on Aug, 24 2003 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I don't know, it just doesn't seem real when i look at it. I just have this vibe, you know? And it says it's not real. sorry.

posted on Aug, 24 2003 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Where does it say it's not real? I don't see that anywhere on there.

posted on Aug, 24 2003 @ 04:04 AM
link   

I don't know, it just doesn't seem real when i look at it. I just have this vibe, you know? And it says it's not real. sorry.

I agree, something is off. Very poor camera work (camera was only 2 days old), disappearing ufo.

No close objects to gauge the size of the UFO. Was the camera behind glass, or out on a porch? If it was behind glass, an image of the "UFO" could be placed on the glass via an overhead projector. Very high-end projectors can also project video in color.

In the conversation, the male voice and female voice seem to be involved in a conversation. The male sounds as if he is "checking" on the whereabouts of the UFO, and the female voice sounds as if she knows where the UFO is located.

If this were a hoax, one could argue that the female voice was controlling the projector and therefore knew where the UFO would appear.

I understand this is far-fetched! I do believe that UFO's exist, I do believe that the government has suppressed information. However as evidence we need the BEST evidence. Evidence that can NOT be disputed.

This evidence is shoddy, in my opinion.

top topics

join