It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Brainwashingin video games, check this out

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2003 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Preparing children for the future???

www.ebgames.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2003 @ 07:54 PM
link   
STAY AWAY STAY FAR AWAY
this game looks great on a count that it is recommends a 128 mb graph card but the game play is horriable and the AI could not be any worst. When a bad guy runs out of bullets he justs stands there like a complet fool.do not buy this game more>
STAY AWAY STAY FAR AWAY
the screen shots make the game seme great but its not. poor AI and bad game play. do not even think about buying this game. more>
DO NOT BUY THIS GAME!
This game has serious problems in this game, for starters when you are loading to the next map it will crash and if there is more than one terroist in the room it will crash. Plus their are no people playing this game online, you may find one or two but that is not much. more>

lol,
you'd think they could afford to make a game that doesn't suck.

posted on Aug, 24 2003 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Thats really funny

posted on Aug, 24 2003 @ 01:36 AM
link   
did you notice that, in the summary, the acronym for the anti-terrorists is GAT? I dont know how many of you listen to rap music, but that means the same as 'Shoot the motha#a in the HEAD'

posted on Aug, 24 2003 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Well, go with Half Life 2. You know the graphics in Toy Story and Monsters Inc.? Those are the graphics in it. You want AI? Try Real Intelligance! This game is going to top the first one, which seemed impossible at first. You throw a piece of wood in a pool of water, it floats. You throw a metal thing in, it sinks. You break wood with a crowbar, it breaks/sounds like wood. You shoot at the enemy, they will run and hide or will give cover fire to let other troops sneak up on you.

The stuff can change. In most games, you shoot a wooden door with a missle launcher, nothing happens. In this game, the door is destroyed as if a missle launcher hit it. If you can't get around a wall, can use a c4 charge to make a hole in it. No place to hide from fire? Can make a crater in the ground to hide in. Your allies won't run out into open fire but will hide behind a car door or around the corner of a building. But like in real life, a door can be shot through with AP bullets.

Sorry, I kinda have a fetish for the Half Life series and can't wait for Half Life 2. The series is great to. Half Life, Oppossing Force, Blue Shift, Team Fortress, Counter Strike, Richochet, BloodLine, and several other games.

posted on Aug, 24 2003 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Half life 2 will pwn all gamers. James you watched the trailer yet? I fricking nutted in my pants and then decided that i need a newer graphics card. And as a side note maybe this thread should be moved to chit chat.

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 04:21 PM
link   
i think i have seen the trailer of Half life 2
half life was such a cool game, when is it being released??

new topics

top topics

join