It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Declaration of Human Sovereignty - rules for engagement

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Recommend highly visiting and veiwing this rare and important document.

www.humansovreignty.org - A Declaration providing rules for engagement and a framework for ethical contact. Sober. Moving. Eerily reminiscent of all that it's taken to be free to the extent any of our respective cultures and societies are free. A call for unity within the human familly and preparation for the implications of contact.

Hubble

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 11:17 PM
link   
link doesn't work............

could u tell more about it...

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 11:31 PM
link   
www.humansovereignty.org...

That link looks right.

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 03:00 AM
link   
i personally dont agree with half the stuff said by that webpage

so they are NOT speaking for "all people of earth"

because i disagree!
examples :::

1)" This extraterrestrial presence is clandestine, covert, uninvited, and unapproved by the People of Earth."

um... i might approve of them if they are saving us from nuclear destruction; so i cant fully agree with that statement *because aliens might be truely good hearted*

2)"As is becoming increasingly apparent from their actions, extraterrestrial forces intend to exploit the Earth, its resources, and its people, and are engaged in a systematic program of colonizing humanity into a subservient client state to be ruled by agents of these extraterrestrial forces. The extraterrestrial intervention and occupation seeks commercial gain, economic power, and the strategic advantage offered by this world in relation to other worlds. "

???? Where the heck did they get this information from???
i think they are pulling it outta their @%@

3)"Extraterrestrial forces have repeatedly and with impunity violated national and international laws of the Earth’s people. These offenses, which still continue today, have included violation of restricted airspace; abduction and transportation of humans without their consent; murder, rape, torture, sexual abuse, interbreeding with humans, and cruel experimentation; theft and trade of human biological and genetic materials; theft and trade of Earth’s natural resources; covert mental and psychological influence; mutilation of humans and animals; tampering with and disabling of military defense systems; and clandestine infiltration into human society. "

Agian look closely
they are paranoid as heck....i dont think half that stuff happened
like; humans think they are soo sexy that even aliens would rape them...i seriously doubt it

they are saying theres body snatchers; alien rapists; mind control; butchers; stealing our resources etc

this is mostly just assumed and they pulled it outta their @(*&

point is; the person who wrote that document was only speaking for themselves and claiming it was for me too; and i scream BS! i disagree with more than half that docuemnt
it should be burnt as i did not agree to it at all!!!

therefore the article is irreleveant because if one earthling disagrees than it cannot be true because it claims "this represents all earthlings"

look at how territorial we are
we think we can "claim the solar system"
lmao

i think aliens are above this petty primitive system

and they say its a bad thing the aliens deactivated our nukes; Ya Right!
nukes should all be deactivated!

ill stop here...but mark my words...this document doesnt speak for me

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Why do they thing the aliens should care about our nation borders, our airspace, or our international laws? That's like saying humans should respect the territory a dog has created by pissing over everything. Ok, I don't really think there's THAT much of a gap between humans and the aliens, but you get the idea.

Also, they may not approve of alien visitation, but I and many other people do. It's not that the aliens are the sole responsible party in the coverup either...

top topics

join