It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PTS Poll Forum: What Do You Think?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I have officially requested that Skeptic Overlord allow us to create a poll forum at PTS. What is politics without polls? Here is a part of what I submitted...

Tell me what you think about it, PTS!

Sound off!

Right now, GradyPhilpott has an excellent Poll thread:

Vote for the Greatest American of All Time!
politics.abovetopsecret.com...

It has one of the largest viewerships on the board.

On behalf of PTS, I officially request a forum for polls. Rules to be established at inception (if possible).

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 07:54 PM
link   

You already know I agree with you on this. If done right, it'll help a lot especially around election time - no matter the Nation.

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odium

You already know I agree with you on this. If done right, it'll help a lot especially around election time - no matter the Nation.

Thanks for the support, Odium.

Can you think of a single politician, political group or news organization that does not run polls?

The key to its success is it being run right. And that is something I will be a stickler for.

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 09:47 PM
link   
i would support it...

here is an improvment to it too:

how about the author of the poll could have choices in his post that members could click on and the tallies could be tallied automatically...

THAT would be great...

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL
i would support it...

here is an improvment to it too:

how about the author of the poll could have choices in his post that members could click on and the tallies could be tallied automatically...

Thanks for the input. I guess that would be something Skeptic Overlord and the technical gurus would decide. I'm definitely not an expert in that area.

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I think it would be a good idea. It will need some forethought and good management, but it would be an assest and would perhaps draw members to PTS. I would hope.

[edit on 2005/7/23 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
it would be an assest and would perhaps draw members to PTS. I would hope.

Exactly. That's what I think.

It's all about the management. If the right folks ran it, it would be very useful.

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Or even, it could only be certain people get permission to do the polls. Like they do in the writers forum, et al.

This way, anyone can vote on it only people O.Ked by the Mods and EastCoastKid could make the polls?

new topics

top topics

join