It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Similarities...and what's next

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 10:26 PM
link   
The number 4 has become somewhat of a calling car for Al Qaeda, 4 planes, 4 bombs (July 7th), 4 more bombs (July 21), and possibly with the events unfolding in egypt, 4 car bombs? Is there any symbolic nature to this, either in islam or something else?

What is this coming to, I mean all of a sudden attacks or rising so quickly be it in Iraq of abroad. Is it becoming more of a reality to possibly see 4 nukes this side of the atlantic?

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I wouldnt doubt it
.. when AQ is ready and capable they will most def launch an nuclear strike on the US...

The question is what would be our response...???

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I was wondering about that myself right after the July 7 bombings.

I haven't updated my post with the 7-21 bombings yet.

4 planes in the US (9-11), 4 trains in Spain (3-11) , 4 targets in London (7-7)

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I dont think its of any SIGNIFICANT value.

the 4th plane was hijacked some 20minutes BEFORE the halting of all airtraffic.
a 5th wouldnt of gotten of the ground, and thus the Israeli's would of been implicated..

after the 4th bomb on the trains the platforms were relativley EMPTY... why set off a 5th?

And wasnt there UNEXPLODED bombs found in London? meaning 4 bombs wasnt the original target?

The london bombers have even said they ARENT affiliated with alqaeda.
I believe a nuclear device will be set off in the USA on the 60yr anniversy of Hiroshima..
I cant see 4 nukes going off tho.

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 09:13 PM
link   
It's coincidence.

There've been a lot of other Al Qaida attacks that didn't involve 4's. For example, there was the World Trade Center bombing (February 1993); the attacks in Riyadh (single ca bomb November 1995) and Dhahran (June 1996), Saudi Arabia; the assassination attempt on Egyptian President Mubarak in Ethiopia (June 1995); the near-simultaneous bombings of the U.S. embassies in Nairobi, Kenya, and Dar-es-Salaam, Tanzania (August 1998), and the bombing of the USS Cole in Yemen (by a single boat.)

The Khobar 1996 bombing was also attributed to them:
www.pbs.org...

cns.miis.edu...

new topics

top topics

join