It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are NWO's EVIL?...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I mean if an NWO came into power who's to say they're an evil NWO? Because the world is pretty fcked up and maybe they wouldnt be evil... I don't know but it wouldn't be a good move to be all evil. Cause if they just treated everyone nicely and didn't be morons, then they would rule without the constant threat of rebellions and upriseings ect. I think if they waited this long and were this patient they won't just be ruthless dicators for the hell of it. Of course that doesn't mean I want this to happen.

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 11:37 AM
link   
they will come to power after WWIII. The NWO are meant to be behind every war and believed to be behind sept 11th (note: they might not be). So looking at what i just said, this spells evil to me. Read through all on the threads on NWO and you will see why they are evil. Search google aswell.

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 11:45 AM
link   
The NWO is evil!
What kind of sick individual would be govern by a dictator and told what to do 24/7 with srtict laws too. But the idea of a NWO would not be a bad idea, only for good causes. I think uniting the world with economical, religous, social porposes. But in our case the NWO wants global domination! This must not be tolerated

posted on Aug, 23 2003 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I guess what I ment to say is, A NWO wouldnt be necessarly evil if they had the right Ideals... and to unite the world with the things you said, they would need global domination right? so who's to say they arent just a little over zealous, and are actually doing all this for a good cause and world peace?

[Edited on 23-8-2003 by Beaverman]

posted on Aug, 23 2003 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Beaverman....
To answer your last post, I would say that it depended on those behind such an agenda.
Do you have any ideas as to why or how an agenda, such as the/a New World Order could be merited as being "good" and beneficial to mankind? I am taking the liberty to post a thread/topic wherein I postulated such.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I would be interested in hearing or reading your reasoning behind your topic question.

regards
seekerof

[Edited on 23-8-2003 by Seekerof]

posted on Aug, 23 2003 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Because I didn't say what I ment to say right, Well heres my reasoning, Why would someone want global dommination whats left to gain after you have the earth?(unless of course there motives are those of an alien)... nothing. Well I figure they would have a aggenda even if it wasnt good like make the world woship there gods, Or maybe it could be make the world a better place and those wars were sacrifices that needed to be made to save mankind. Perhaps it was some roman legionares this started the NWO because they thought war and loss of life was appalling or something. I dont know I just think that maybe they arent evil, Maybe they are actually good, and also who's to say that they are a dictator? Maybe a Republic or Democracy who knows.

posted on Aug, 23 2003 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Beaverman, I like your view of a NWO but sorry to tell you that when a NWO does graps the world, it will be by force, many and I do mean many will die if you try to challenge "them". The reality NWO is far different from your view of a rightous NWO. I wish the world would enter a world order that had good motives and runned by good people. But unfortunatly we are cloaked in Ignorance and Lies are fed to us every day, so who knows what the Illuminati is up to? The question is faced upon every one around the Globe, when they do come in power... will you sit or hit?

posted on Aug, 23 2003 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I just think that that could be a possibility, Although I doubt it. But if I were right, the thousands of years they spent working on this plan I bet you they would think the resistance they killed was a sacrifice they were willing to make. Although that would be nice if they were not evil... I doubt it.

And I will sit... wait then hit

posted on Aug, 23 2003 @ 10:30 PM
link   
What makes us think theyre not in power currently.
a few puppets or "World Leaders".
We need to wake up in this world the time is now we must decide wether we want complete freedom or fractions of it mixed together with current events and distractions made to increase production and decrease free thought and the thing are people have fought for agianst their own race of people. While it is said that things are very unpredictable in this life i dont find it that way and can u guess why?

posted on Aug, 23 2003 @ 11:59 PM
link   
The one thing to keep in mind is that the reason that the Cabal is not in absolute control of every realm of individuals lives (which they would love, and probably wet all over themselves with the thought) is because thier greatest fear is popular uprisings...

This is why the Cabal has been content to simply sit behind the scenes and control the governments by remote control. They know thier limits, and know the likely outcome if they exceed those limits, and the public becomes aware of thier existence and influence in the governments of the world.

However, the major changes that are occuring today, is due to the emergence of new technologies (HAARP, scalar technology) that make it entirely possible to control a humans brain function and emotional state, thereby enabling control to a far tighter degree than ever thought possible before. For the first time in the history of the Cabal, they do not fear (at least as much) the thought of popular uprising against them.

posted on Aug, 24 2003 @ 07:55 AM
link   
yes they are EVIL INSIDE the nation,conquering the states,master planner of war now they try to invade
this world in their hand. remember the bible say something about the FALSE PROPHETS this evil prophets
carry out false order againt the normal society system of living.this false prophets want to teach us the mad system of living e.g since when in history england leader and america president have to lying to the people of the world about the WMD.

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Yes, Mr.Bush jr. , the "Mr.We are making the new world order" is evil.

After 9/11 he turned / transformed to a devil.

Before 9/11 he was just simple cowboy from Texas that little cheated at elections..

If i remember correctly Gore got more votes but lost? Whats with that?

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beaverman
I mean if an NWO came into power who's to say they're an evil NWO? Because the world is pretty fcked up and maybe they wouldnt be evil... I don't know but it wouldn't be a good move to be all evil. Cause if they just treated everyone nicely and didn't be morons, then they would rule without the constant threat of rebellions and upriseings ect. I think if they waited this long and were this patient they won't just be ruthless dicators for the hell of it. Of course that doesn't mean I want this to happen.

I think theres only one NWO...

top topics

join