It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AVP2 si ti being and what about

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I'm just seeing if anyone knows about AVP2(Alien versus Predator 2.)
I herad somewhere there is a sequal in development and want to hear some ideas for a storyline.
MIne is that the queen in the first will come out the ocean (Shes survived being frozen before so why not now.
Then hives start popping up all pver Earth. Chaos erupts.
Then Predators seeing this descend on Earth all over the place to take advantage of such a good hunting opportunity.
After that the chaos becomes complete and total war.
Throw i arnie Danny (bloke form pred ) the bird from avp for some classic bits to be added in adn I think this is a good mix for a movie your thoughs?

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 01:45 PM
link   
sorry the title is meant to be 'is it being made and what about.
Ive got a bit of a spazzy hand.

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 10:42 PM
link   
wow i should really check befor i post stuff, unfortunetly i did post about the other 2 alien/predator movies , anyway im not shure this is just a rummer but it so happens that aliens take over earthand the predaots come and there is an all out war...

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Dun forget the baby alien that got on board the predators' ship by residing in the dead predator body

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Maybe it would be about the alian things taking over the worlds and the predaters need to save it, good hunting time.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 07:40 AM
link   
What if the Alien, that was inside the predator at the end the film, travels to the Predator homeworld and lays a couple of eggs. These hatch and more offspring are born and start to overrun the Predator homeworld. The Predators return to Earth to get our help, they then travel back to the Predator homeworld and kill the Aliens.

Could we see Arnie and Danny Glover back !!!! ( probably not )

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I think it should take place in the future, post-Alien series.

[edit on 26-8-2005 by NWguy83]

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shenroon
I'm just seeing if anyone knows about AVP2(Alien versus Predator 2.)
I herad somewhere there is a sequal in development and want to hear some ideas for a storyline.
MIne is that the queen in the first will come out the ocean (Shes survived being frozen before so why not now.
Then hives start popping up all pver Earth. Chaos erupts.
Then Predators seeing this descend on Earth all over the place to take advantage of such a good hunting opportunity.
After that the chaos becomes complete and total war.
Throw i arnie Danny (bloke form pred ) the bird from avp for some classic bits to be added in adn I think this is a good mix for a movie your thoughs?

This could be done really well. It would have to be set in 2012 so that it can coincide with the Mayan Doomday Prophecy. I would do it where the Aliens stayed(not sure if they're greats swimmers)in antarctica and populated the continent until towards the end of 2012 when they begin stowing away on ships(as they would space ships in the movies) back to the main continents. After the humans are nearly overrun the Predators show up and hunt the Aliens on the 6 main continents and the last scene is a final battle of sorts on antarctica.

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 03:50 PM
link   
If "AvP2" gets made, the most likely scenario would involve "Predaliens", a cross between, as if you couldn't work out, Predators and Aliens.

These have been frequenting the "Avp" first person shooters since they were first released, and if you look closely enough you will notice that it's a baby Predalien that comes out of the Predator at the end of "AvP"

As for the plot, lets just hope it isn't as predictable as the first.

top topics

join