It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An interesting link on moving large stones...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I ran across this on another web site (mtbr.com) and found it interesting

www.theforgottentechnology.com...

Why do so many people reject the idea that ancient cultures, through generations of trial and error, could not develop these same simple techniques and instead conjure up farfetched stories involving UFOs and time travel?

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Great find, Dave, and one that a lot of folks here will want to bookmark for use in discussions. I was pretty amazed by the introductory video showing him shifting that huge block of stone!

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Very cool, link! This guy is definitely on to something in regards to the ancient pyramids, stonehenge, etc.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 11:44 AM
link   
what is the stone siting on?

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 03:45 PM
link   
i often wonder why people don't think that someone could think of a way to move large stones or use advanced mathmatics. Back in the days before the flood and shortly after people lived to be hundreds of years old.

There were maps found of antartica before it had any ice covering it. The maps were aged before the great flood. These maps had accuratly measured the latitude and longitude. We'e only been able to measure longitude accuratly for a couple of hundred years if i remember right.

new topics

top topics

join