It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Makes it to Yahoo/SBC News Front Page!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 02:41 AM
link   
check it out everyone; i just woke up and checked the yahoo news...and on the buzzpage we got ATS!!!! rock on guys we are the #7 most searched for word "secret"! we are gaining momentum!! rock on guys/gals!

heres a link to the page so you can read about ATS making it big time too!

buzz.yahoo.com...

front page Yahoo News Baby! now were rockin'

smokin'

[edit on 21-7-2005 by muzzleflash]

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 02:43 AM
link   
HOLY CRAP! THIS ROCKS!

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 02:43 AM
link   
heres the front page of the sbc/yahoo news
dsl.sbc.yahoo.com...

if u check it within an hour or two; you should see the headline "top 10 secret searches"

there u go; front page

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 03:12 AM
link   
When the third world war is finished we will be in the history books as "the people how knew the truth". I can tell my grand childeren i'fe been a exclusive member.. Yeah baby....

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Well that's pretty cool, but we're not even as popular as a search on a cake recipe...

Interesting that the third most popular search was for "secret service"... wonder what's up with that?

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I think its because people realize intelligence agencies are planning many events that affect their lives.

So maybe its not a good thing that those people come looking here.

Because they will lose more than they gain by coming here.

"people how knew the truth"
I don't think the Internet is a 'How' to the Truth. It can only help you think, and ALL too often, ATS has its pre-packaged accepted beliefs and 'extremes' that it forces on people. You need only look at the useless Secret Societies Board.

This site's scope is a gift, and more importantly, its CURSE. Its sheer magnitude prevents any real trust OR relationships to form.

top topics

join