It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sept. 11th WTC footage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I was just curious. They said that the plane crash footage was from someone who just happened to be filming the towers at the time because he was shooting a movie. Was it ever said who this person was and what movie he was doing?

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I might be wrong...so dont quote me on this. After living in NYC and living thru it I watched it on TV a billion times a day. I even have it on tape along with documentries and stuff. After watching it all and thinking about it i would have to say no. I did not hear or see them mention a name or title of any sort. They do mention that it is someones video, but no names. There might be a name out there but I havent heard it.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 01:18 AM
link   
The first tower hit was semi-recorded (you know what I mean if you watched it) by people filming an FDNY drill. This is a very common event in the city. The second hit was recorded by numerous people due to the insane amount of cameras already pointed at the scene due to the first one.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I have the documentry what you are speaking about. It where two french brother who where filming how a young fireman is accepted in the departement. On that day there where checking an odor of gas in the street and happend to film the first impact...

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I dont think they mentioned any names at all though. They do mention somthing about what company the firefighter is from and the purpose of it but there was no names or titles given...i actually am wondering about that now

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 06:29 PM
link   
The 2 brothers are called Jules and Gedeon Naudet & you can get a link to purchase the video here: www.bluelips.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 09:32 PM
link   
There is another video of the first plane hitting the tower but it's not much really.

Basically it is someone with a camera in a carpark or somewhere with the towers in the far background, you can see a dark dot come in and then a bit of an explosion but the angle of the video has the other WTC building in the way.

You can see it here:
www.terrorize.dk...

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Is anyone familiar with the video shot by someone taking the footage at the base of WTC 1 and then on his left he gets the shot of the second plane hitting WTC 2? I think it was done by Jules Naudet just before he and the firemen went into WTC 1. I saw it on a foreign news cast on the last anniversary of Sept. 11.

join