It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien pics from Chile?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Found these pics while browsing the web were apparently taken in Chile in 2004 not quite sure what to make of them myself so thought i'd see what everyone else thought!

www.ufocasebook.com...

www.ufocasebook.com...

[edit on 20-7-2005 by Whiterabbit29]

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I've seen this pic before, I don't think it was proven to be fake or anything, and the little creature you see in the pic doesn't look like a midget or a child.

Here's more on it: www.rense.com...

[edit on 20-7-2005 by Striker122]

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Definitely been covered here many times before.

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I think it's a Ghost. It may look like an Alien, but it could also be the spirit of a infant human. Wouldn't the mounted police see it?

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 07:58 PM
link   
If you look at the photos, both the mounted policcemen have their backs to it.

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I think it could be a dog. It could be facing the general direction of photographer. One reason I say this is that it looks like you can see 3 (maybe 4) legs, not just two. Also, the extended "arm" could be its tail. Thats just how I see it.

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 11:55 PM
link   
hmm very interesting...a bit blurry but yet again interesting...but im always skeptical...

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I've seen those pics before. Too Bad they're so blurry you can't really make out a lot of detail. Very strange anyways.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Something seems wrong with the pictures.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I think it looks like a little monkey.

But, why would a monkey be strolling thru the streets of Germany?

I don't know, interesting pic though.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 09:36 PM
link   
wouldnt the horses sense the movement? although it could be silent... interesting pics...

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whiterabbit29
Found these pics while browsing the web were apparently taken in Chile in 2004 not quite sure what to make of them myself so thought i'd see what everyone else thought!

www.ufocasebook.com...

www.ufocasebook.com...

Interesting looks like a baby alien possibly real maybe so ill need to look into the picture carefully and ill let u know what i think tomorow

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 07:54 AM
link   
seems reallish...any one know the original source of those photos? ie where they were first published,, who submitted etc etc..knowing this might help to solve if its real or not.

peace

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I looked at this pic I noticed what looked like a another policeman. Looks like he's facing the little creature.

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I don't think it's a dog, but it reminds me of a little dinosaur.

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 11:29 PM
link   
A bit of the motion blur corrected...

I don't think it's anything, in fact i think it's fraud only because the angle of motion blur was exactly 45 degrees and looked very much like it was added to the image afterward because it was so uniform and short which to me, doesnt match the level of light and lack of blur from the horses moving.
If that motion blur was real, it would mean the lense was open longer to allow more light in so the photo won't be dark. That open lense would also show the horses legs, tail etc as being blured as they would be moving faster than any hand movement that an open lense that can pick up.

I'd say it was a photo that was taken, there was a slight resemblance to something being there and so they added to it then added the motion blur to mask any artifacts from moving or cloaning pixals.

I think if you remove the 'legs' from this creature then it becomes little more than part of the road or possibly a falling leaf in the forground. If the legs weren't there then i doubt anyone would see a creature in this photo.

I think someone took the photo, added to the illusion that there was something walking across the road and then added motion blur to round it all off.

That's my point of view on it.

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 04:20 PM
link   
www.billupsdesign.com...
dos this look like aliens?

top topics

join