It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Carlyle group has Subverted Americas Democracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Exposed: The Carlyle Group, How The The Military-Industrial Complex Has Subverted Americas Democracy 28.7mb, 55mins, *.ram - Right click "Save as"Only first few minutes are in dutch.

An expose on the carlyle group.

You can also watch it online here

Translation of the first one minute forty seven seconds of this program.

"The war in Iraq does not seem to be over at all, but in the meantime the rebuilding has already started. This has unleashed fiercecompetition for contracts, which are mainly awarded to American (ed: U.S.) companies.

What is remarkable about these companies, is that they have people on their payroll from American politics and the military. Is this a conflict of interest, or is this the new global way of doing business?

[text in the screen at this time reads: 'the iron triangle']

One of the companies that operates in this manner is the Carlyle Group."

On their payroll are people like : George Bush (Sr.), James Baker III and old premier John Major.

The Carlyle Group is a private investment bank which doesn't come to the publics attention very often but it is one of the biggest American (ed: USA) investors of the defense industry, telecom, property and financial services.

What is the Carlyle Group? Who are the people behind the name? And how much power does Carlyle have?

Peace

[edit on 20/7/05 by Hunting Veritas]

ed to add BB code for quotes

[edit on 20-7-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I think just about everything you can know about Carlys gang has been posted here already so I will just address your question with an opinion.

Sure they are subverting our democracy ...

They are in the process of creating an Oligarchy here in America ....

Aristotle predicted as much when he wrote that no Democracy can stand very long. They eventually evolve into a Tyranny(iraq) or an Oligarchy ...

I think he would be amazed at how long the USA thrived as a Democracy though. Saddam seized iraq a relatively short time after iraq was liberated by the UK.

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 08:40 PM
link   
There's couple of old topics that discuss Carlyle Group:

www.abovetopsecret.com... (WOT)
www.abovetopsecret.com... (secret societies)

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I see the Carlyle group members becoming the new world order. They will dominate the financial sector in our country and around the world.

Their firm is diverse and they are expanding fast.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Does it not worry you in the slightest. That you have some of the most influential people from across the globe working privatley all under one roof?

From what I can get from the documentary is that no one asks questions because the group has a powerful person such as GHW Bush working in its ranks or is in control of it.

Does anyone else think this is wrong?

How corrupt is the American democracy because of this group and what can YOU do to stop it?
That is if you want to?

Peace

new topics

top topics

join