It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(Dream of) Abduction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Mods, this can be moved to BTS/dreams if necesary.

Last night I had some very vivid dreams, All I remember was that I was running from something, then I got abducted, I was in a dark room, laying down, then I saw a Grey watch me, at that moment I woke up, still paralyzed, presumedly from sleep paralysis.

I'm in no way saying this was an actual abduction, but I was definitly facinated by this experience/dream and I was wondering what this could mean, could it be memories of previous abduction? could it be my facination playing a part in it? all I know is that I woke up earlier in the morning which is usually odd for me.

Feedback would be appriciated.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I had a similar experience a few years ago it has always just stuck with me basically because it was so vivid! I also do not believe that i was actually abducted just a case ov having an over active imagination it was a very strange experience though! I used to live in a block ov flats on the eight floor and i dreamt a very bright white light came in through the wall from outside and then slowly the wall started to fall apart and when i looked there were 3 beings similar to what are known as grays stood there and then i woke up feeling rather uneasy amazing the tricks your mind can play on you!

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I had a similar experience. I fell asleep and later in that night either I dreamt something was grabbing my leg or it was something grabbing my leg. At anyrate it grabbed my leg and looked like the standard "grey" only problem was I kicked it and yelled "GET THE %^& AWAY FROM ME!!" It stared at me, in what I would of called a look of horror. It then sort of disappeared. Was it an alien or just some weird dream, I don't know.
Seemed pretty real to me though.

-Aza

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 03:45 PM
link   
duplicate post

[edit on 18-7-2005 by Azathoth]

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Glad to know i'm not the only one here

Well, I do believe I was once aducted, but not recently AFAIK.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Similar experience here too. I've posted quite a few similar things on this forum, but not this specific one since I always just figured it was a dream. Still do, but sometimes I have my doubts. It was a really freaky dream.

I dreamed I was taken to some way unfamiliar place where there were Greys running about. I was dragged (because I was struggling) into a small room the size of a closet, then closed in there in the dark for a few minutes. I waited (in dread), then two greys came back after a while, took me out and dragged me down a hallway to another room.

When I got to the room these Greys had this guy that I knew on a sort of table with tubing running into his chest near the collar bone. His chest was bare with all sorts of scars on it. The greys where standing about not even paying attention to me, except the ones that were dragging me about.

That guy I knew was an acquantence, a friend of a friend that lived in the neighborhood. From what I hear, he's had a few open heart operations and actually does have scars over his chest. Still a really freaky dream when I think about it, but I don't really have much to make me think it was anything but a dream. But who knows?

Maybe your dream was an actual experience that was screened to make you believe it was a dream...

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 08:00 AM
link   
My guess is you all read way too much about it, to the point where it's constantly on your mind. I would say with enough detail and information, you're probably going to have a dream about it, especially if you are obsessed, which I would say a good majority that post in this forum are...

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by T_Jesus
My guess is you all read way too much about it, to the point where it's constantly on your mind. I would say with enough detail and information, you're probably going to have a dream about it, especially if you are obsessed, which I would say a good majority that post in this forum are...

I have to say that I disagree with you on that well in my case anyway as I said my experience was quite a few years ago and although I did believe in the existence of aliens at the time and have for as long as i can remember it wasn't something I had looked into in great detail only recently for the past 12 month or so after being connected to the internet have I become obsessed

[edit on 20-7-2005 by Whiterabbit29]

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I wouldn't say i'm obsessed, just REALLY REALLY interested about it.

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 01:22 AM
link   
you guys keep saying "i dont think i was abducted but..." then u describe an abduction

um....it seems to me u guys are afraid of something like...what could have really happened to you that night
**or ur afraid everyone will think ur nuts/or u will think urself nuts***

i never had those dreams
but u guys did

it could be a natural phenomena/subconcious dream induced etc

but i have this weird feeling
- see ive never really believed in "abductions"

but you guys look like u were abducted to me lol
i laugh about it because i too am afraid of what it means

i dont really think abductions are happening; but if they are?
u guys were at the wrong end of the 'probe'
if u know what i mean
lol

PS- are your feelings about this dream Negative or Positive?

hmmm....its quite a mystery alright because i have NO CLUE what happened to u guys
but ur dreams of alien abductions are very bizzare

***keep in mind i am way into this alien stuff like you guys but ive NEVER dreamt of aliens***
i dream of hamburgers w/no onions and Poker Games
the other night i had 4 aces and 4 queens...in my dreams i can own anyone in poker

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by T_Jesus

please read my above post

note - i am way into this stuff too
note 2 - i NEVER had alien dreams, EVER!

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Wow, I was doing an ATS search on Alien Abduction and I came acrossed this old thread, I completely forgot about this thread/dream.

Pesky greys...they must have made me forget
next time i'll write all my alien involving dreams on paper or another type of media

Sorry for sorta bumping this thread

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 08:23 AM
link   
or it could just be that and only that..........a 'dream'.

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I once had a reocurring dream that I woke up at night and looked outside my window and saw 2 UFOS close to my house. Then I started to notice weird scratches and bruises on me. I had a bruise on my arm that didnt go away for like 5 months, it changed colors as time whent by also, it was circular. Weird huh...

[edit on 21-1-2006 by Unplugged]

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 03:05 AM
link   
It could very well have been just a dream but I remember many odd dreams about aliens, this one seemed alot more dramatic than my last one of colored grey type aliens but that dream I remembered, but a dream of genuine greys I didn't remember? wtf..

I had bleeding noses, weird scars etc all the time when I was a kid so I do believe I could have been taken, but I have no clear memories of seeing them (thank hell), otherwise i'd likely get a hard attack and die on them

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 03:34 AM
link   
I've been dreaming alot about aliens too. but, I personally blame this site for it! aliens on the mind way to much!

top topics

join