It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alamoudi Raised Money for al Qaeda in the U.S.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Well now, I guess it's the moderate everday Muslums we now have to be aware of!

It's now a war of religon, these so called freindly Muslums who pledge loyalty to the US can they be trusted?

Hmmm, here in the States we kind of give everyone a fair and equal chance of freedom usually without question when they try to enter the states seeking releif from oppression, but now I have to question if religon should play apart in deportation or denial of entry.

Maybe it is time for a Constitution change.

Give us your tired, Your Poor, Your Muslum Radicals.

It does not really surprise me, just look at the London bombings, the event was pulled off by so called British citizens, I guess were next!

U.S. Treasury Department: Abdurahman Alamoudi Raised Money for al Qaeda in the U.S. – Revelation Called “Stunning”

” …the September 2003 arrest of Alamoudi was a severe blow to al Qaida, as Alamoudi had a close relationship with al Qaida and had raised money for al Qaida in the United States.” - U.S. Treasury Department

www.treas.gov...

July 14, 2005
JS-2632

Treasury Designates MIRA for Support to Al Qaida

The U.S Department of the Treasury today designated the Movement for Islamic Reform in Arabia (MIRA), a U.K.-based Saudi oppositionist organization, for providing material support to al Qaida. MIRA is run by al Qaida-affiliated Saad al-Faqih, who was designated pursuant to E.O. 13224 by the Treasury on December 21, 2004 and is named on the United Nations 1267 Committee consolidated list of terrorists tied to al Qaida, UBL and the Taliban.

www.treasury.gov...

FROM THE OFFICE OF PUBLIC AFFAIRS

December 21, 2004
JS-2164

U.S. Treasury Designates Two Individuals with
Ties to al Qaida, UBL
Former BIF Leader and al-Qaida Associate
Named Under E.O. 13224

The U.S Department of the Treasury today announced the designation of Adel Abdul Jalil Batterjee and Saad Rashed Mohammad al-Faqih for providing financial and material support to al Qaida and Usama bin Laden (UBL).

The U.S. is submitting both names to the United Nations 1267 Committee, which will consider adding them to the consolidated list of terrorists tied to al Qaida, UBL and the Taliban. Batterjee and al-Faqih are not linked to each other.

Today's action was taken pursuant to Executive Order 13224. The United States has now designated 396 individuals and entities as terrorists, their financiers or facilitators since September 2001. In addition, the global community has frozen over $144 million in terrorist-related assets.

new topics

join