It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did I just take two photos of 2 ufo`s ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Hello

I just for some minutes ago took some picture with my k750i Sony Ericsson.

I then put them on my computer to look at the pictures when I thought , hey what is that ?

I do not know if it was two birds flying by , 2 ufo`s , just some strange pixel problem or whatever.

Anyway the photos are here :

On the first picture the upper "ufo or whatever it is" looks like it but the second on that is down looks like a bird or some other thing.

Sorry for the bad quality of the picture but it was not all the sunny now , also I did not see those object when I saw on my k750i screen.

img333.imageshack.us...

img333.imageshack.us...

[edit on 17-7-2005 by gamerman]

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 11:11 AM
link   
The one on the bottom looks like a hawk the one on top looks like a balloon or some other round UFO.

What was your reason for taking these pictures?

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Hello

Thank you for replying

This might sound stupid but I was randomly taking pictures with this phone , I took some pictures of the sky , my mom , my brother , me etc

So I have no other info than that I took them about 15 min ago and that it might be a bird or something because pixel problem its not

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 12:16 PM
link   
both look like birds to me ...

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 12:45 PM
link   
The first picture looks like two birds, and the second picture is just a black dot. It's really impossible to tell what's in that second picture. Thanks for bringing it to our attention though
. By the way, SwordSaint, is that name from the movie Storm Riders? Awesome movie

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I just got my k750i this past week, is it not swweeeett?

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lanotom
The one on the bottom looks like a hawk the one on top looks like a balloon or some other round UFO.

What was your reason for taking these pictures?

For me they totally don t look like ballons, but also not really like ufo s.

yavis

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Thank you all for replying as an mature person on this , I clearly did not know or knew what it is but anyway thank you for replying

Great forum

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 03:16 PM
link   
nice try bird watcher, no allians here.

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 03:22 PM
link   
My first thoughts were birds. But, they are not that obvious. Hard to tell.
Thanks for posting, gamerman.

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by kaitus
nice try bird watcher, no allians here.

nice try writing aliens too , take the "N" away and you got yourself an allies . Clearly your not one of my allies in this case

Sorry for my rudeness but I would be more comfortable you making an nice reply instead of making fun of me .....

Anyway thank you for replying on my post , I like all kinds of people to reply on this if they got something to say , even kaitus with that little statment

top topics

join