It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life under the earth

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Couldn t it be that under us there also life is, like other people, that are much smarter than us and don t want contact with our world here "above".
yavis

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 11:18 AM
link   
In short, no. There is the hollow earth idea, which says something like that, but it's just about as correct as saying the Earth is flat.

And anyway, this thread isn't really fitting for Space Exploration, so I'm moving it.

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Anything is possiable

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Good question. They can say theres no life under earth, yet the Reptilian culture may want it expressed just that way..

Dallas

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid
In short, no. There is the hollow earth idea, which says something like that, but it's just about as correct as saying the Earth is flat.

How can you say that? have you ever dug for 10 miles?
Dunno bout that, like the other dude said, we only know what we're meant to know.
woodsy

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I totally disagree with you cmdrkeenkid. I mean , how can you be so sure of that?
Our planet is huge, above and under us.

I ll think we ll never really know the answer on that, or maybe someday!

yavis

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I don't believe that the Earth is hollow and there is a giant civilization living in the middle of it. However, I think it's very possible that below the Earth's surface are many "pockets" or large cave/tunnel complexes which could very well be the size of many large cities. It is very possible that life is there. It is very possible that this life is far more advanced than us "surface people." I've been fairly interested in this hollow Earth stuff for a while now. There are interesting theories that some of the creatures that we discuss on this very board find their homes below Earth. Such as the Loch Ness Monster, Bigfoot, etc.

Last I read there is supposed to be a big expedition to the North Pole looking for an entrance to the center of the Earth. I think they're going to be taking Admiral Byrd's route as best they can follow it. If you're interested in Hollow Earth Civilizations, you should definitely Google "Admiral Byrd".

There are countless theories about life under the Earth ranging from Hitler and the Nazis living under Antarctica with their UFO's to an advanced race that was on the surface here before us humans and only moved below because of war and natural disasters, etc.

If this is something you're interested in then you should be able to find tons of material here on ATS as well as on the internet as a whole.

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasputin13
I don't believe that the Earth is hollow and there is a giant civilization living in the middle of it. However, I think it's very possible that below the Earth's surface are many "pockets" or large cave/tunnel complexes which could very well be the size of many large cities. It is very possible that life is there. It is very possible that this life is far more advanced than us "surface people." I've been fairly interested in this hollow Earth stuff for a while now. There are interesting theories that some of the creatures that we discuss on this very board find their homes below Earth. Such as the Loch Ness Monster, Bigfoot, etc.

Last I read there is supposed to be a big expedition to the North Pole looking for an entrance to the center of the Earth. I think they're going to be taking Admiral Byrd's route as best they can follow it. If you're interested in Hollow Earth Civilizations, you should definitely Google "Admiral Byrd".

There are countless theories about life under the Earth ranging from Hitler and the Nazis living under Antarctica with their UFO's to an advanced race that was on the surface here before us humans and only moved below because of war and natural disasters, etc.

If this is something you're interested in then you should be able to find tons of material here on ATS as well as on the internet as a whole.

On witch forum(s) can I find that?

thx yavis

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Sorry, but Admiral Byrd never went to the North Pole. Project High-Jump was exclusively Antarctic. That's a common misconception that was invented by "Raymond Bernard" in The Hollow Earth.

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 07:14 PM
link   
yavis,

I totally subscribe to what Rasputin13 said. I have the same impression that caverns exist under us,and life there might be a possibility.
If you want to read further here are a few links about this theory...be warned though that this is highly controversial "knowledge",if you want to call it that.I prefer to call it nice bedtime stories

www.subversiveelement.com...
Discussing things that allegedly happens under the desert.
www.thewatcherfiles.com...
The Dulce book ( by the same author as above).
www.subversiveelement.com...
Lacerta File ( about an alleged discussion between one of us and an underground living saurian).
The above papers have been discussed here numerous times and the general consensus is ( if i'm not mistaken) that they are just stories.
Entertaining though,if not a little bit too crazy for my personal taste.
Enjoy.

[edit on 17-7-2005 by Bursuc]

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 07:28 PM
link   
well know one has gone to the depths of the ocean theres probaly animals down there we havent discovered maybe even of humanoid things down there that exist

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 11:25 PM
link   
(Rant in Progress)

This is one of the things about this board that annoys the heck out of me. You have the people who swear up and down that there is no way for something to happen. (Examples: this thread, the one over in space exploration about buildings on mars, and I am sure the list could go on. ) Doesnt matter what you sight it could not happen because they have "their scientific facts" and thats that. Why is it so hard for someone to think outside the prescribed box on things like this? Anyone here ever been to the center of the earth? Got any pictures of it? No..but you still believe theres a center somewere right? Anyone ever been to mars and seen the pyramid and face? Didnt think so. But yet theres people on this board who will swear on their life its just an odd coincidence or a play of light. And this is because they saw pictures from a camera thats a million miles away and heard it from some geek at NASA. Why is it so damn hard to think that maybe just maybe theres something that *gasp* your science cannot answer?

Do I think the earth is hollow?? Define hollow first. As rasputin said there are most likely pockets & caverns that are the size of cities. I really dont see any reason why there could not be civilazations of some sort there. I just think its rather arrogrant and trite to assume you know everything there is too know about the earth and space for that matter when its so far from the truth its a joke.

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 11:55 PM
link   

And anyway, this thread isn't really fitting for Space Exploration, so I'm moving it.

That is a strong claim without having any working knowledge. Living underground is a fantastic idea, especially if we had to save our race. If a global killer were to strike earth, life on the outside would die, but life in the inner earth will survive. We have the technology to produce oxygen, water, food, and any climate conditions we please. Why not build large underground cities (4-5000 feet inward), we can still farm food, raise cattle, and watch MTV thru satelite.

If we can do it now, why not another race, or alien race. For thousands of years people lived on this planet and thought it was flat until one man made a difference.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Wow, that comment by Whompa1 sure had to of been directed at me!

Last time I checked, science has done a great deal for our world, so why not put stock into it?

And if you're going to claim that NASA or any other scientific workings are all falacy, then maybe you need to be reminded that it goes both ways. Have most people ever seen, talked with, or heard God or aliens? No, but a fair share of people believe in both. Why do they? Because someone else told them that they exist!

So where are the "pockets and caverns the size of cities" you all talk about? I can provide some scientific evidence as to why they cannot exist if you can provide some scientific evidence as to why they do.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I'm not saying science hasn't done great things for this world. All I am saying is that science is not absolute. And you can't give answers to questions science cant even answer. As far as the god part of the equation its not because I have been told about him. Its simply something I can sense when I look around. Call it crazy if you like.
the above mentioned post was not directed soley at you. It was directed to anyone who thinks that science has answered everything there is. And who cannot except that maybe theres something more to it or cannot except the possibility that science cant answer it.
[edit on 18-7-2005 by Whompa1]

[edit on 18-7-2005 by Whompa1]

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 02:03 AM
link   

So where are the "pockets and caverns the size of cities" you all talk about? I can provide some scientific evidence as to why they cannot exist if you can provide some scientific evidence as to why they do.

I dont understand why some people here are so quick to disprove everything someone brings up. Just because you dont believe it, does not mean it doesn't exist.

" anything is Possiable "

Here are a few links to pockets and caverns the size of cities, This is nothing to what is actually out there. I just spent a couple of minutes finding these. Underground cities have existed in the past and they DO exist right now ! It's no secret, allthough there are secret underground cities,bases and tunnels running through out the world, But if one finds it hard to believe in underground cities, I thought that would be a bit much for you to chew...........

Natural formations

www.explorestlouis.com...

pvs.k12.nm.us...

www.uky.edu...

www.thelostsea.com...

Modern:

www.wired.com...
www.fortunecity.com...

Actual cities

www.yukitour.com...
www.allenvarney.com...

www.theesotericworldnews.com...

Here's one just for fun.......
www.crystalinks.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freedomrik

I dont understand why some people here are so quick to disprove everything someone brings up. Just because you dont believe it, does not mean it doesn't exist.

" anything is Possiable "

Here are a few links to pockets and caverns the size of cities, This is nothing to what is actually out there. I just spent a couple of minutes finding these. Underground cities have existed in the past and they DO exist right now ! It's no secret, allthough there are secret underground cities,bases and tunnels running through out the world, But if one finds it hard to believe in underground cities, I thought that would be a bit much for you to chew...........

Natural formations

www.explorestlouis.com...

pvs.k12.nm.us...

www.uky.edu...

www.thelostsea.com...

Modern:

www.wired.com...
www.fortunecity.com...

Actual cities

www.yukitour.com...
www.allenvarney.com...

www.theesotericworldnews.com...

Here's one just for fun.......
www.crystalinks.com...

Very intresting sites.
Well for those who don t believe in it what did you guys thought of Atlantis?, that was not "above", it was under the earth.

yavis

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I believe there is life below us. However all the those who reside there are eternally damned!

I have heard that there are some volcanologist who have heard actual screams coming from in side volcanoes.

I've also heard that the reason that the famous deep sea diver jaques cousteu quit diving after he had an insident while exploring a deep sea cave. He alleges that he could hear screams of agony coming from one of the sea vents .

After all, if I had to describe a sea of fire, Lava immediately comes to mind! Something to consider

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Wow, that comment by Whompa1 sure had to of been directed at me!

Have most people ever seen, talked with, or heard God or aliens? No, but a fair share of people believe in both. Why do they? Because someone else told them that they exist!

I always assumed there was life on other planets, and I also knew there was a God since I was born, and no I wasnt born into a christian familly. So actually I was told there isnt life on other planets, and I never believed that. Its your own feelings that give you the insight to truth, not others.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 11:58 AM
link   

I can provide some scientific evidence as to why they cannot exist if you can provide some scientific evidence as to why they do.

I would like to see the evidence they couldn't exist myself. I've been to Carlsbad Caverns a few times, and while it probably wouldn't be the most comfortable arrangements, you could fit a good sized community just in the publicly accessible areas, to say nothing of the regions that are still under research or currently unsafe for tourism. Carlsbad isn't the largest cave system in the world by any stretch of the imagination either. I wouldn't imagine 110 story buildings or 30K seat stadiums in such a community, but you'd have more than enough room to put up most of the stuff you'd truly need. And if you have an energy plant that doesn't rely on fossil fuels, all the better.

I'd say it's definitely possible. Actually being done or not on any reasonable scale, I don't know. But definitely possible.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join