It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(STBSS) Summer of Love...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Summer of Love...

Summer has come and passed, the innocent can never last…wake me up when September ends. The notes of Green Day still rang loud, tired and sombre; I laid my head on my desk. As the tedious minutes ticked by, I found myself drifting out of consciousness and in to a quiet nod. Slowly I drifted off and wondered back to the start of summer, back to where it all began.

It was a hot, lazy day and preferably I’d be naked, yet clothed myself out of necessity as other people found my nudity, ‘disturbing’. The scene was set, me, a beer, a hammock, and the sun. With the rest of the day ahead, I felt compelled not to do a single thing and laze around; what can I say…it was summer. Whilst in my corpse-like state, I gazed upward and there it was. I couldn’t even begin to put in to words what I saw. Well I could, but that’d ruin the ambiguity of what I saw. So there I was, one minute in my backyard, the next somewhere completely different…somewhere I had never been before.

I thought for a second that I had been abducted by aliens, especially after all the stories you hear and I most certainly was not looking forward to being probed. I was in a plain room, almost completely white and even too bright to have my eyes fully open. Just then…a door opened. Slowly but surely a figure of a man appeared. At this point I was actually very relieved, as the figure was not skinny, with a big head and big black eyes. It was a normal guy…just like you and I. The man said, ‘are you ready to see the truth’. I told him, ‘yes…but what truths’. He replied, ‘all in time my friend…all in time’.

As we walked towards the room, he told me he was a time traveller. I asked, ‘do you change history’. The man replied, ‘I make the history’. A chill ran down the back of my spine, right in to the tips of my fingers. The first thing the man showed me was the pyramids of Egypt. However, this wasn’t like looking at the pyramids in a picture; this was like being there in person. The pyramids were only half completed and I gazed across at the dial…the date was 400,000 BC. I asked, ‘how this could be…people weren’t around at this time’. He told me to look closely at the workers and to my astonishment they weren’t humans. They were aliens. We watched for what it seemed like days, yet what we were watching was a speeded up picture of time. Then suddenly it stopped. I asked, ‘what happened?’ The man replied, ‘this was the great war, between rival alien races and what was left of survivors…they died of famine, drought and disease. No traces except for these monuments that showed the testament of time. He went on to tell me that when the human race evolved, the ‘Egyptians’ came in to power and claimed the pyramids for themselves. The hieroglyphics were of the aliens doing and so were the thoughts of an after life. The Egyptians learnt the language, stole the stories, and took off where the aliens had left.

He told me at first this history would be hard to get my head round, but that I must and that when I return I spread the word. At that point I didn’t know what word I was to spread. Again the man said, ‘all in good time my friend, all in good time’. Such a haunting voice, yet I was not afraid. The next item he showed me was a cup. The man said, ‘this is the holy grail. The holy grail that held Jesus’ blood…my blood’. I said, ‘how can you be Jesus, he died’. The man replied, ‘I am immortal, I cannot die’. I said, ‘So Christianity is all a hoax?’ The man replied, ‘well, sort of and sort of not. There is a god, but the afterlife spoken of in the bible is not true. After man developed self-awareness god felt it right to ease the pain of death with the promise of better life in heaven.’

He then began to tell me a story; a story that reached far back to the beginning of time. The man told me everything; everything that had been lost. He said, ‘this is the 3rd succession of the human race. Twice now has it built itself up and destroyed itself.’ He then went on to say, ‘this third generation will also follow the same path. An alien invasion dated summer 2012 was fate. No longer will the human race fight each other, they will come together and fight a new enemy.’ I asked the man, ‘how he knew all of this?’ He turned to me, put his hand on my shoulder and said, ‘because I am go….’ Bbbbbrrrrrrriiiiiiinnnng…the sound of the bell at the end of class; the end of the school year, and the beginning of summer. My friend shouted, ‘dude, this is the summer of love. Summer 2012…it’s the summer of love!’

[edit on 17-7-2005 by shaunybaby]

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 11:03 AM
link   
good story....I am almost convinced that you know something more.
lol....Write some more

new topics

join