It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London Bombing: How the Story Keeps Chaninging

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 11:15 PM
link   
It's fascinating how this story continues to mutate...

It is amazing how quickly details about the suspects (patsies) have emerged and how quickly the police have stacked up “evidence” against the conveniently dead and blasted to smithereens suspects, leading us to the conclusion al-Qaeda consists or rank amateurs. Magdy el-Nashar was on a security watch and yet “he was not put under surveillance, as he was not regarded as being of sufficiently high risk,” according to the Times Online. Meanwhile, in the United States, members of the innocuous Green Party are put on security risk lists at airports. Most of the London bombing cover story is riddled with holes you could drive a Mack truck through and yet our acquiescent corporate media never bothers to mention these problems or the highly suspicious tweaking of the story.

But never mind. Booga-booga. Rest assured the governments of Britian and the United States are dogged in their attempts to protect us from al-Qaeda terr’ists, never mind those terrorists were assembled, trained, and funded by the CIA, MI5 and MI6, and Pakistan’s ISI.
kurtnimmo.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Shouldn't really suprise anyone. I however do need to do more research on all this

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seoul On Ice
Shouldn't really suprise anyone. I however do need to do more research on all this

So what are you saying? Inside job?

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 01:20 AM
link   
for the chances of coincidence, see the astronomical figure in my nice new signature.

new topics

top topics

join