It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how can i use the bible codes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Is there any site in which you can use the bible codesI just want to see what does it say for me

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 03:17 AM
link   
I think you have bible code confused with horoscope. Unless you know the guy.

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 07:46 AM
link   
This site contains a growing collection of bible code finds. Be warned because the codes can often run counter to the comfy-cosy relationship most people have with the bible or at least the way they think because of church.

www.exodus2006.com...

However, if you are looking for codes about yourself, then you will need some bible code software. It will take some time to do your search and you better learn to read some hebrew. True codes don't come in english, period.

I found my name in there with birth year and several details about my current life. However there are some other details I don't know what to make of such as "grisly warfare" and "viral plague". I'm no soldier and live in Dallas Texas, so where the warfare fits in is beyond me. The plague part is perplexing because I've done some searches on Texas and it turns up there. I'm no pro at it, so it takes a while to get the full scope of the matrix(code) search. These either can be future events that include me, happen during my time, or are junk in the matrix since the key code for unravelling all the codes has yet to be found. I'm currently seeking that key code.

And yes, codes can be prevented or delayed.

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I don't know any Hebrew. In fact, I have an Italian last name. Can that even be translated into Hebrew? Or would it just remain as is, and my first name be translated only? If anyone knows the answer, please let me know!

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I don't understand what you're looking for. Are you looking for a website that supplies the software? Or are you looking for a website that runs the sofware AND has the bible to run it through? I've never fouind a website that just lets you input a phrase and then does the search for you. THAT would be cool!

There is, on the other hand, sofware that runs the searches, searches in reverse, translates, changes text to color, and tons of other functions. (Nowadays, you don't even have to know Hebrew!) I'll do some searching for you and let you know what I find here. In the meantime, keyword the phrase BIBLE MATRIX and see what comes up.

How come nobody ever runs this software on KJV Bibles, or RSV Bibles?

Okay, last question...can ya win the Lottery with it?

[edit on 16-7-2005 by Toelint]

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 02:16 PM
link   
i found a site that compares the top Bible Code programs for mac and pc.

ad2004.com...

i havent tried any of them but the site talks about all of them and how they search, etc.

new topics

top topics

join