It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im tired of Internet hard a$$3$

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I have had my wanderings on message boards and in online games and I always find lots of people who are the same. I just got done reading a thread on ATS where some member decided "Hey they cant see me they don't know me let me be a hard A$$!" and then they insulted the thread called it hooblaha and then were proceeded to beinsulted by everyone in the thread; you know what I'm talking about.

I've noticed when people realize that OH I can be an Arse and no one can do anythign about it let me be an "Internet bully" when in real life they would never stand up to a turkey that has just been cooked for thanksgiving because they are a hippy liberal fighting for animal rights. hahah (no offense was ment in that comment for anyone who is liberal and is an animal rights activist. I was just making a slight joke, I respect your oppinions and you beliefs sorry if that was offensive)

It happens all the time.. like I am playing an onlime multiplayer game and you say something liek "AH I'm low on ammo!" and you have your internet hard arse say " No one gives a F* if you have no ammo go home and cry or something"

Why can't people be the nice people they really are what is so prospecting about being able to get away with being an arse on the internet that suck so many good people into doing it. I'm tired of it.

I act like I act in real life when I am on the internet. wehter it be on AIM, ATS, ID or online games. I'm nice and will start intresting converstaions with strangers and make nice jokes. Personally I hate it when people have a false immage of me... One night I forgot to leave a tip after dinner and when I left I realized this and was litteraly upset for a week because this waiter had this immage that I was an arse. I want people to know who I am and what I stad for. I don't want a false immage of me portrayed.

Act like yourselves. And if you asking "How does he know that they just aren't Arseholes in life?" I have freinds who do it. and I know that outsidwe fof the internet inviorment they are not the big bad meine butts they are online.

Stop cowering under your keyboard and stand up for who you are and what you really believe in. The people who act natural on the internet they are the strong bad arses because they are not afraid to be themselves. THey are comftorable enough with heir personality what they live for to stand up for it.

basically Grow up!

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I bet you say that to all the posters..

Okay.. I know what you mean but maybe most people are nasty deep down and just pretend not to be in real life.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 12:59 PM
link   
eh i get threats of violence from internet users every so often. it's boring and weak.

I feel you man.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
eh i get threats of violence from internet users every so often. it's boring and weak.

Quiet or back in the box you go!

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic

I feel you man.

Is that like the lawnmower man? Sounds a bit pointless.. [unless you have you home address and they've got the $ to jump on a plane] still I prefer the virtual threats of violence to real ones anyday.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I've sometimes given out my addy along with google sat map of my house.

I r still ticking.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Haha, play counter-strike and get into a politics discussion and see how many people are after your head! lol

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I save my trash-talking for two things...

College football.....And Halo 2 on Xbox Live......

I've overheard mothers yelling at their kids to turn their game off after some of the foul things that I've made come out of their speakers.....

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnronOutrunHomerun
I save my trash-talking for two things...

College football.....And Halo 2 on Xbox Live......

I've overheard mothers yelling at their kids to turn their game off after some of the foul things that I've made come out of their speakers.....

oh god that'd be worth buying an xbox for hahaha :p

j00r mom just pwned j00 hahaha

new topics

top topics

join