It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

chocking pictures

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Who has done that to those animals?
Aliens? Well that s what they think...

Watch the chocking pictures on:

www.ufoplaza.nl...

www.ufoplaza.nl...

www.ufoplaza.nl...

www.ufoplaza.nl...

www.ufoplaza.nl...

yavis

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 10:45 AM
link   
It would be nice if it was in English.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I know but if I find something in english I ll post tha here

yavis

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 10:58 AM
link   
yavis, it may be a good idea to include a "Image warning" when posting these links.

Just a friendly post, as some members may take offense.

Sanc'.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Interesting pics, ive seen worse and I dont think I would be aloud to post them on here- cows who look like they have bashed their own head open, loads of them in a field, all with their heads smashed.

Could be ETs, probably some of them are, darn aliens killing my burger meat!!!

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Ahh, a dutch site, I can read it, but i suggest using babelfish, I suggest using Altavista.com

I wonder if there ever have been reports of this in Holland, I only heard of crop circles and UFO's here.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Hey ground zero
Yes they have been crop circles and ufo s in Holland and also in Belgium.
Actually over the whole world.
The same for ufo s.

yavis

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 03:49 PM
link   
What I never understood is that if aliens are really doing these experimentations on animals, why don't they take them with them? What's the point of doing a quick experiment here on Earth and leaving their carcass for us to find and be suspicious? But now that I think about it, having them completely disappear might be even more suspicious! I guess I just answered my own question. An ATS first! lol

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 05:05 PM
link   
All done by predators or dogs.

(line two.) I have seen this type of damage several times.

Roper

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasputin13
What I never understood is that if aliens are really doing these experimentations on animals, why don't they take them with them? What's the point of doing a quick experiment here on Earth and leaving their carcass for us to find and be suspicious? But now that I think about it, having them completely disappear might be even more suspicious! I guess I just answered my own question. An ATS first! lol

If it is extraterestrials, I dont blame them for leaving the bodies, I woudnt want that leftovers stinkin up my spacecraft either.

[edit on 15-7-2005 by Kamikazi]

[edit on 7-12-2005 by sanctum]

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roper
All done by predators or dogs.

(line two.) I have seen this type of damage several times.

Roper

I am with ya on that...
except I think the first one (head removed) is a satanic thing...
the third and last have some of the signs of alien Cattle mutilation
but the fact that all the others don't makes me question those...
whoever is documenting these makes linda Moultan howe look great...
terrible lack of angles and no closeups of anything useful...

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Again... I'm not saying it's not possible, but you see carcuses like that all the time if you live anywhere near the woods... or a road for that matter. Someting gets killed and birds, mice, dogs, cats, etc. eat the carcus. It's more the circle of life than a UFO conspiracy. Hardly anything shocking about them. Get me a picture of a grey bashing a cow's skull it

[edit on 7/15/2005 by BigWyrm]

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 05:58 PM
link   

9.) You will not advertise or promote other discussion boards, chat systems, online communities or other websites on ATS within posts or signature without prior written permission from me (Simon Gray).

If you have something to actually discuss, then please do so. Otherwise don't come waltzing in with another website.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Well I do discuss about a lot of things on this site but this seemed intresting to me, that s why I ve posted it. I m sure a lot of people found the pictures intresting to watch so I don t see any problem.

Sincerely Yavis

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I don't think there was anything wrong with what he posted, it brings up good questions I guess. But I don't know if a picture of some dead animals proves anything. Show me a picture or video of those dead cows and I'd me more likely to be interested in the cause. Otherwise this looks like normal predation.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 07:45 PM
link   
...that's funny...

I couldn't tell if the title was trying to say 'shocking pictures' or 'choking pictures'.

Shocking choking pictures?

...yes, have some...

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Well my links had all there pictures. Didn t you saw that?
Or do you mean something else?
yavis

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I saw the pictures, yes. But I've seen deer carcuses out in the woods like that. A dead animal hardly means anything. Do you speak the language of that page or are you just looking at the pictures?

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 08:07 PM
link   

I am with ya on that...
except I think the first one (head removed) is a satanic thing...

Satanist doing such things aren't Satanist, they are anti-social psycho's.

Satanism does not involve sacreficing things, contrary to popular believe, that's the thing Manson did (not Marilyn mind you).

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Yes I do understand the language its Dutch and I m from Belgium
And these weren t actually JUST DEAD animals if you could understand the article you would read how they ve been killed.

And ground_zero I totally agree with you, this isn t satanistic at all.

yavis

top topics

<<   2 >>

join