It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SCOTLAND - CLOUD OF SMOKE WITH CIRCULAR LIGHT/OBJECT?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 05:06 PM
link   
HOUSE ESTATE EDINBURGH -- On July 30, 2003, a strange object was sighted, not unlike a cloud of smoke with five dimly lit discs moving within a cloud at 11 PM. The discs appeared to be about a meter in size and the color of the mass was a smoky off white green. The entire mass moved with circular movements and then disappeared!

Thanks to Peter Davenport NUFORC

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I fully support you, but I don't think your virtual petition will make the slightest bit of difference. Sorry.

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zzub
I fully support you, but I don't think your virtual petition will make the slightest bit of difference. Sorry.

I'm sorry you feel that way.

Why do you think that it wont work?

You can still sign it even if you do not think it will work.

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I have now signed it.

I don't think it will work, because:

1) it's a bunch of loonies on the internet. (I'm one, it's not meant as an insult)

2) I don't think the government would tell us if 10 million of us walked up to 10 downing street and demanded to know. I don't think many people in the government know, it's more likely to be the military and the secret agencies who are in the know.

I honestly meant no offense, I just don't think the mechanisms and information exist within the political bodies.

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I believe they wouldn't admit it because they don't understand it themselves. Has anyone checked out alternate theories for the UFO phenomona such as Jaques Vallee's 'extra dimensional hypothisis or Patric Harpurs 'daimonic' interpretation.

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zzub
I have now signed it.

I don't think it will work, because:

1) it's a bunch of loonies on the internet. (I'm one, it's not meant as an insult)

2) I don't think the government would tell us if 10 million of us walked up to 10 downing street and demanded to know. I don't think many people in the government know, it's more likely to be the military and the secret agencies who are in the know.

I honestly meant no offense, I just don't think the mechanisms and information exist within the political bodies.

I have taken no offense from your construtive comment.

Thanks for signing..

What if some of the loonies on the internet were top ufologists, MP's and what if Stanton T. Friedman
Nuclear Physicist and UFO Lecturer all put their signitures to it?

I see what you are getting at but at least it's worth doing as a peacefull act of freeing information and seeking the truth, other wise we may as well sit at home banging our heads against the wall. Or worst still storm parliament kill some MP's and kidnap the queen hold her to ransum and get the information that way

Thanks for your surport.

[Edited on 19-8-2003 by clive]

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ubermunche
I believe they wouldn't admit it because they don't understand it themselves. Has anyone checked out alternate theories for the UFO phenomona such as Jaques Vallee's 'extra dimensional hypothisis or Patric Harpurs 'daimonic' interpretation.

If these were the cases then the Government would still have knowledge of it going on and therefor should still make public what they know.. they may not understand as they see it but if everyone knew what they know then we would be able to start to understand it.. Even if they have got a Star Gate and are using it we should still be allowed to know about it..

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 06:35 PM
link   
>>What if some of the loonies on the internet were top ufologists, MP's and what if Stanton T. Friedman
Nuclear Physicist and UFO Lecturer all put their signitures to it?

Well, then it would have some weight behind it. However, my original concern (well, the second one) would still be valid.

However, it's worth trying, I could be wrong in all my points. I hope it works, any scrap of info, even if it's as little as "there's something there, but we're as baffled as you are, and here's what we've observed" would be enough for the moment.

[Edited on 19-8-2003 by Zzub]

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 06:39 PM
link   

I believe they wouldn't admit it because they don't understand it themselves.

I completly agree! They won't make the mistake of showing the people that they don't know everything!

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I think that you are correct, they might not know what is happening, or they might know everything, i like to keep an open mind on this subject, lets just say:

If the goverment did release information, there could be mass hysteria, there could be peace, or everyone could go out guns blazin trying to kill the aliens.

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 01:43 PM
link   

If the goverment did release information, there could be mass hysteria, there could be peace, or everyone could go out guns blazin trying to kill the aliens.

I disagree I think that people are ready for the truth and would except E.T's with open arms. If they came in peace. If the E.T's have come to wipe out mankind then we should know now at least we could prepare ourselves for a battle.

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by clive

I disagree I think that people are ready for the truth and would except E.T's with open arms. If they came in peace. If the E.T's have come to wipe out mankind then we should know now at least we could prepare ourselves for a battle.

I believe if they do not give us the truth, we will discover thier deception and figure it out anyway. But it'd help if they just told us, and were honest, for once.

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 08:24 AM
link   
ehhh...hate to damper ur thoughts guys but on the 30th July....we were blowing up old Lummi Mortars near that same Housing estate off the North side of Broxburn.

Lummi when exploded gives off a white intense lights and when dying down it gives an errie sort of greenish glow.....

This maybe what ur on about if not.....

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Instead of having a UK UFO petition, just do it in scotland, theres a special committee of the scottish parliament set up to deal with petitions, i think you're guaranteed a hearing if you get 15,000 votes which wouldn't be hard to get within a month, especially in high-sighting area's, i cant remember the town, alloa maybe? that has the most ufo sightings in the world.

The Nineties saw a sudden surge of sightings in the central Scottish areas of West Lothian and Stirlingshire, particularly around the small town of Bonnybridge, near Falkirk.

Three hundred UFOs are seen in Scotland each year, according to a survey to be published on Monday. That's four times as many as in France and Italy.

Thats one every day, i assume they get weekends off

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 09:37 AM
link   
One thing about aliens, though, is that though it's probably impossible for them not to exist, they might not visit as much as people may think. Think about it. If they visit really often, the government would try to cover it up. But not all countries have the same views. That's why they're different countries. Some governments might think it perfectly fine to put an alien landing in the news. Not all countries would hold it secret.

join