It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tether Incident..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I know this has probably been posted before but I'm going to post it again, I would really like to get other peoples thoughts on this incident.

The videos..

Part one: rapidshare.de...

Part two: rapidshare.de...

They are in Real Format (
) so use Real Alternative codec to play them ( fileforum.betanews.com... )

And sorry about the rapidshare, I know they suck.

[edit on 15-7-2005 by bsr5]

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Yeah ive seen this video on the 'NASA Case for UFOs' documentary by David Sereda (think thats his name anyway...) you should watch it if you havent already.

Im convinced by the footage, but many believe (mainly NASA scientists, surprise, surprise!!!) that the objects are ice particles:

Do ice particles pulsate?

Do they all look the same with a notch in the side and a hole in the middle?

Do they only appear on infra-red camera???

If you notice, one of them clearly passes BEHIND the tether, which is about 20 miles away at the time, meaning the object must be HUGE.

Combine this footage with the statements made by astronauts admitting to seeing UFOs while in orbit, and I think we are getting close to a smoking gun... Check out the other NASA footage from the early to mid 90s, its compelling stuff!!

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Why should I follow those links? You dont explain them, if you added a bit of info about what I am about to watch, It will encourage people to follow them.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 10:45 AM
link   
UFO magazine first broke the story in 96 and covered space shuttle mission 75 many times making this well known amoungst the ufo community yet still unknown to the public in general. It's one of those cases I have heard many leading scientists have shown great interest but have been very wary to offer support to the footage because of the stigma attatched to the subject. As stated in the previous post the footage of one anomoly passing behind the tether is very impressive.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zanzibar
Why should I follow those links? You dont explain them, if you added a bit of info about what I am about to watch, It will encourage people to follow them.

Ok, it is a special that was aired on Fox a while back, it is a NASA accident that caused UFO's to appear.

happy?

[edit on 15-7-2005 by bsr5]

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by jimi

The camera was an Ultraviolet camera, ,,,
A question for you, Have you ever looked at the early morning sky say around 6am? Did you notice all the little squiggly things all over your field of vision?
What those squiggly things are, are various bacteria on your eyes that you can see because of the Ultraviolet light from the early morning sun. Take any UV light (say from a fishtank) and shine it near your eyes youll see your own bacterial collection running amuk. I believe that the things in that video were some kind of space lifeform that responds to Ultraviolet light allowing us to see them. Like huge 3 mile UV responding space bacteria. I know it sounds far fetched but I would be interested to see more of space filmed with UV cameras I bet wed see allot of the same thing. Im surprised no one has thought of this before.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Dan Ackroyd introduced this footage on one of his UFO DVDs, you should check it out, very compelling stuff. David Serada goes on to theorise how UFO might be propelled/how they travel such far distances, and it's very interesting.

As for the bacteria idea, I don't think 3 mile wide bacteria would be invisible except to UV light, I think human bacteria is invisible partly due to it's miniscule size too, I don't think it would still be invisible if it was 3 miles wide.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by jimi

Saw a doc on UFO's and they had someone explain how the camera can make solid dust particles reflect back in the camera similar to what we see with the donut shape objects.. He even went to far as to move his object in front of something, representing the tether, which then appeared to go behind it in the video.

I'm sorry.. I don't remember where I saw it.. and it was just last week too..

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
There are many existing threads on this topic, some of them quite lengthy.
It would be best to contribute in one of those threads, so that all of the information is contained together.

Here are some of the threads already active on the Tether:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

-WFA

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
i know this thread is old, just a quick question for anyone. i think there certainly are objects moving in what seems to be intelligent motion. the one thing im not understanding is the abundance of objects. why so many?

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Yeah we own the ships and operate them but we just do not know it.
Thus no one in the news knows one iota of anything how they operate.
False news, false science.
Given to us by the TPTB (or Illuminati).
Thats our position, it a real life conspiracy.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Surprised Oberg hasn't jumped on this thread --Yet ! The tether incident is by NASA's own cameras, no trick of the tail. It's integrity can't be disputed, as video made by amateurs can and often are.

I believe what was taped is what was seen and what was seen wasn't "bacteria", ice particles dust or debris.

What I feel we are looking at are ships (mother or other) in movement infront and behind the tether which some estimate were over one hundred miles away from the camera and 1-4 miles in diameter.

The tether incident will never resort to swamp-gas nonsense theories in terms of debunked into rocket/shuttle debris, bacteria or ice particles.
The only think I can liken those pulsating vehicles shapes too might be the ancient Droppa stones

Decoy

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
so if one accepted that the majority of objects were vehicles, in nature one could conclude that our galaxy is virtually teeming with craft. although i am certainly not a skeptic the sheer volume of craft seems bizarre. can anyone who has thought this out already speculate on why so many?

top topics

join