It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Think it's time to close prophet yahweh thread

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 12:39 AM
link   
People like him just make ufology a joke.He should be jailed for this

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Why start another one!?

I think that we should just let everyone get their chance to diss...this PY...

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Can we also make fun of everyone who was believing in this guy? You know, the same people who make fun of others for thier religious beliefs, but blindly follow some wacko after seeing a 2 minute video of him. Don't forget their 'religious' belief in aliens without anything more than hearsay and speculation.

Can we start a thread on that?

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Be aware that what you consider truth is likely not going to be the same as the next person. I know you have some rather interesting beliefs that have put you at odds with a few people...remember the whole 'disinfo agent' thing...

Lets not be quick to throw stones...we might end up smashing the walls of our house.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Well, assuming a giant mothership doesn't park itself over LV by the end of the day....I'd wager it'll quickly die a slow and quiet death....

If we were to go around closing all threads we didn't believe,

a. we'd be busy just with the reptillian threads alone,

b. we'd be guilty of severe censorship,
and
c. we wouldn't be denying ignorance...

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 01:53 PM
link   
What!!?!

Eveverybody KNOWS he is the REAL DEAL!!!

His WEBSITE says so!

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 02:05 PM
link   
closing threads doesn't punish the one who sells the lie.
it'll run its course and fizzle out. Those who were open minded invested their time in waiting for this date, to close down the threads would rob them of their opportunity for closure. They are the ones who deserve to be heard. One by one we all will stop reading about PY and the threads will belong to the past like so many other BLOKES.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 02:10 PM
link   
"We tend to scoff at the beliefs of the ancients. But we can't scoff at them personally, to their faces, and this is what annoys me."

- Jack Handy

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Well, weather or not he is a fake, one question still has not been answered. There is various videos of the guy chanting and then "things" appearing in the sky after he does it.
The question is what are the "things" and how does he do it? Are they balloons like people think? If so, then are others helping him pull it off?
Weather or not it's all fake, if it is fake, he really pulled off a great hoax one way or the other, and no one has proved what the things are and how he does it, so you have to give him credit for that...
John Titor has done less then this guy and people still talk about Titor...

top topics

join