It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom Biscardi on Coast-To-Coast (7-15-05) claiming they will have bigfoot capture in 2 weeks?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I'm sitting here listening, sounds similar to Jason Leigh's claims on the "X-Zone", but at least he's not calling him Otis
Anyone else listening? It sounds to be semi-legit, he's one of the leading researchers, I tend to listen more to guys on George Noory's show than those on some rinky-dink radio show. He's saying they are going to broadcast expeditions live on the internet for everyone to see! You never know! He says he's 98% sure they will capture one.

[edit on 7/15/2005 by BigWyrm]

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I've heard that before and i bet this time the outcome won't be any different. It would be nice to watch some live stuff on the net but i am positive they won't find anything, i'm 99% sure.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I'm kind of thinking the same thing as you are. Even if it was just some camera straped to some guys head I'd still watch. Even if it was all just a hoax, I'd still watch. I think it would be fun to see, George Noory said he would have him back on with a live audio feed of them searching.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Yup, I got it streaming right now. I have heard Tom Biscardi before. Be curious to see if the video stream does come off in a quality we can see as they see it. I don't believe it's a hoax, but I will be watching over the course of the next two weeks.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Well, the website he directed you to on air is:
www.happycampnews.com...

One of their "sponsors" is:
www.mcavenedesigns.com...

That's a darn good looking costume if you ask me, however... I'd be on the look out for that type of thing come a couple of weeks from now, you could make a heck of a video with something like that and a big guy.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Yeah thats kind of odd that their sponsor makes bigfoot suits
. "Bigfoot supplied by...". Being so sure (98% sure) that you are going to find a creature that may or may not exist sounds like a big setup for a hoax.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 08:28 AM
link   
And the founder of Happy Camp News no other than the notorious John Gould:

I think they already found bigfoot actually...

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Here's another link to the story:

www.casperstartribune.net...

Good work on those links BigWyrm, I was inclined to believe this but it looks like nothing more than a scam.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 06:21 PM
link   
well those two guys that say theyll have bigfoot are both quite wide, so if they were in suits bigfoot would look to have really let himself go.....

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I listened to that show and a very sincere woman called in to question what would be done to Bigfoot once he was captured. She claimed to be in telepathic commuication with Bigfoot creatures and was upset about one being captured. She was invited to go along but I do not think she was impressed with the idea. I think she will telepathically warn the Bigfoot Nation and this search will now be fruitless.

new topics

top topics

join