It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman mysteriously grows penis.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 10:09 PM
link   
This is a strange story to say the least.

www.paktribune.com

Mystery ‘sex change’ has curious flocking to Myanmar monk-to-be

Thin Sandar, a chicken seller in Myanmar, had always dreamed of being a man. When she inexplicably grew a male organ last month, the 21-year-old treated it as an awe-inspiring omen as have the thousands of stunned villagers who have travelled to a pagoda to see him.

“On the morning of the full moon day of June 21, I noticed my thing (sex organ) was not the same as before,” Thin Sandar, who now goes by the male name Than Sein, told AFP in an interview at his home. “And my breasts disappeared,” Than Sein added. “So I called out and showed it all to my mom and dad. It was very strange.” Strange enough that he has attracted significant attention in this deeply superstitious country, where the unexplained can quickly be exalted to hold powerful spiritual significance.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

I stumbled onto this looking around on google news.
I don't buy this story at all. Is paktribune legit? I looked at their other news stories and I didn't see any thing else weird like this.
The story goes on and says that her birth certificate says she was a woman and doctors have inspected her 'new' genitalia.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I guess it just shows that you get what you wish for...

::looks down::

I take that back. SOME people get what they wish for!

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 03:10 AM
link   
I've got a question:
Since this is the "Website Related Forum", what is the conspiracy in that article? It sounds more like sensationalism from World Weekly News than any kind of info or evidence of conspiracy.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I don't buy it either. You don't just "grow" a penis overnight which, as far as I can tell, is what happened. She'd have noticed if someone did something over night to her. Weird sort of miracle to try and hoax, though.

new topics

top topics

join