It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Harry Potter book contains reptilian symbolism

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Why is it that the new Harry Potter book is titled, "Harry Potter and THE HALF BLOOD PRINCE"?

and

Why is one of the chapters called "Draco's Detour"

Thats all i know about the book right now but thats enough to raise suspicions of anyone whos done some research into the reptilian conspiracy. What is J.K. Rowling trying to tell us?

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 10:05 PM
link   
So does the Bible.
So does the Arhturian Legends.
So does Conan.
So does G.I. Joe.
How about the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Oh god their reptiles, that talk!

It must be a conspiracy.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Guy on the Couch
Why is it that the new Harry Potter book is titled, "Harry Potter and THE HALF BLOOD PRINCE"?

and

Why is one of the chapters called "Draco's Detour"

Thats all i know about the book right now but thats enough to raise suspicions of anyone whos done some research into the reptilian conspiracy. What is J.K. Rowling trying to tell us?

1. Because the prince is HALF-BLOODED.
2. Because Draco is the name of a character in the book so it must be a chapter named after that.

Reptiles have been used in books for a long time nw all of a sudden someone claims Reptillians run the world and all of a sudden any mention of Reptiles must be involved in some grand conspiracy of world domination. I wrote a book before about reptiles and one of the characters name was Draco. Oh no, I work the reptillians. bow to my powerful overlords.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 11:19 PM
link   
its like subtle conditioning imo

[edit on 14-7-2005 by The Guy on the Couch]

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Well I just got my 2 copies of the new book at 12:12am

I'll let you know about the repitilian symbolism after I read it.

But if you remember the last books, it should be clear that reptiles have had a large influence in the books. The first book had the snake in the zoo, then Slytherin of course.

but with the repitilian symbolism, there is also dragons, phoenix and gryffens represented.

JK Rowling is telling us, she has a great imagination and she is simply using symbols and creature that stir children's interests

[edit on 7-15-2005 by worldwatcher]

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Its just a writer trying to write an eciting new story that made her very rich.

Its culutral change like kid used to look GI Joe and Pokemen and Ninja Turtles now they like Harry Potter .

In you times they used to love Star Wars and Star Trek

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I'm aware of proof about many claims made by several so-called 'conspiracy theorist'. Never in my life, however, have I seen the slightest proof for a "reptilian" conspiracy. It's completely based on speculation that's sometimes very far-fetched.

Let's stick to the provable. That's already to hard to grasp for most people. Unprovable theories like the "reptilian" agenda, only harm the cause.

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 10:52 AM
link   
i am a firm believer in signs and this is defiantly one of them. there is alot behind the harry potter books. i have read somewhere that the wizardry world relates to jews, and that everyone else is a muggle. it is very interesting to map out what is going on in "real world" to harry potters

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 12:11 PM
link   
You're not the only one who thinks that. Go here: montalk.net...

Its a great article.

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Draco Malfoy was the sinister sounding name that the author made up for Harry's arch-rival. He is the antagonist to Harry, and any writer will know that without a foil, you have no story. Maybe that reptilian alien that Captain Kirk fought on Star Trek also had some arcane symbolism......lol.
And then there is Lizzy the Lizard on the Magic School Bus cartoon...lol.
And 'V', the tv mini-series could be more like a documentary about coming events......lol.
The 'half-blood' reference is an ongoing theme of the book series, and is an excellent corollary to the real world's profuse bigotry and discrimination that exists everywhere against those who are of mixed ethnicity. Her message is a very good one. She makes sure to depict the anti 'half-blood' camp as the bad guys. They call these 'wizard/mortal' folk 'mud-bloods'. Just take her literary success for what it is, very good fiction. The plots and themes she has created are very educational, and express a very good, loving, caring, accepting message.

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 12:33 PM
link   
excellent find, the site has alot of interesting ''info''. keep up the GOOD work...

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Sad that some extreamist christians said that if you read the harry potter book you will go to hell

i think they should stop saiding that or burning the harry potter book, those christians are making Christianity look like a stupied religion.

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Guy on the Couch
its like subtle conditioning imo

[edit on 14-7-2005 by The Guy on the Couch]

Yeah, maybe "like" subtle conditioning...but not subtle conditioning...

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I only read the first three, and after learning that Voldemort killed Harry Potter's father, I remember imagining what will happen in the very end:

In the end Voldemort will ask Harry to join him.
Harry will say, "I'll never join you! You killed my father!"
And Voldemort will say, "No...I am your father."

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Dont feel bad,,,When I was growing up I use to watch on Saturday Mornings,,,ISIS,,man was she a hottie,,,Shazam....Land of the Lost with the Sleevstak (reptilians). I think this whole reptilian hominid concept is a bit off...I can understand "reptilian brain" Hell we all got that primitive part in us...but morphing humans into crocodile looking creatures,,,come on

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 05:35 PM
link   
AAARGH! Paranoia attack! JK Rowling is a reptillian! Sighns of the end of the world are in the book! BURN THEM ALL....

Runs around the room screaming...

Oh please, its a harmless kids book!

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Props to everyone who was involved in the distribution of the largest 1st edition release ever in our civilized history. Folks at bookstores got their copies at midnight and partied. The more conservative of us, or those of us in league with the Lizard King and that kookie bunch of krazies, got our copies in the first mail on Saturday. My wife went to the grocery store to get some goodies for breakfast with her Mother, and Shazaam! The Lizard Konspiracy made sure there were copies at the grocery store. She bought one more for her Mom (who in the guise of a mild mannered 83 year old Harry Potter fan, devout Lutheran, is really a Lizard Representative to the inner King's court)...

Imagine if the Lizards had not been in charge of the distribution... We'd all still be waiting for our copies of the secret Lizard plan for take over of the world.

BTW... My wife loved the book and read all 600 pages this weekend... Well, the upside is it wasn't 666 pages. Who could have explained that????

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Well I finished the book the day it came out so I'll explain the best I can without spoiling anything.

You see generally half-blood refers to somebody who has one parent who's a muggle (non magic person) and one parent who's a witch or wizard. Anyhow I could go into more detail but that explains it. As for Draco's Detour, well Draco Malfoy is one of the three archnemesis.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I remember the news saying that kids reading Harry Potter made a big increase in kids time spent reading. If the fifth dimensional, shape-shifting, reptilian NWO architects were behind it, then that is a big oooops. The last thing you want when oppressing folks is an educated public. And then throw in all Ms. Rowlings messages of acceptance and tolerance, and you have a united mass of the great unwashed, no longer divided and easily conquered.
See boy. See girl. See boy and girl read. See them learn. See their puppet-masters' control diminish. The half century old dumbing down process was actually set back a bit. Haha, kinda backfired, stupid lizardkings....

Half-breed
Cher

My father married a pure cherokee
My mother's people were ashamed of me
The indians said i was white by law
The white man always called me "indian squaw"

Chorus:
Half-breed, that's all i ever heard
Half-breed, how i learned to hate the word
Half-breed, she's no good they warned
Both sides were against me since the day i was born

We never settled, went from town to town
When you're not welcome you don't hang around
The other children always laughed at me
"give her a feather, she's a cherokee"

Chorus

We weren't accepted and i felt ashamed
Nineteen i left them, tell me who's to blame
My life since then has been from man to man
But i can't run away from what i am

Chorus

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reptillian is like that in the X-files that control the humans by biting them.

could be J K Rowling

top topics

<<   2 >>

join