It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My best friend might have telekinesis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 10:39 AM
link   
hi, I don't really know how to help my mate this I mean I have limted knowledge of this kind of stuff. I'm a huge beliver but I have no idea how to help him. Basicly a few nights ago, he told me about this weird dream he had, He was in his room and he was moving a load of stuff about with hs mind, then he lifted the television up and droped back on the table hard. as it hit the table he was woke up by a bang, and when he checked his telly, it had a chunk missing as if he had picked it up and droped it, his mum starts baging on the celling ( she was downstairs) telling him to stop banging about. next day he checks his telly and there is the chunck missing, he trys to lift it, to see if he could have slept walked, but he could't even lift it, let alone lift it to the extent it would have taken for damage to be done, then he came round to my house told me and I told him he problly had tellekinieis, trying to sound like I met people like that all the time, but I had no idea what to though. then next day we where talking about it and he started waveing his hand about going "oooowww I'm psychic" (btw, what do you call some one with telekinesis) and out of the corner of my eye I saw an object go through the air and drop on the floor, when I checked I found a rooled up pair of my socks, on the floor, wich had been on my top bunck at the far side. I wan't to help him harness it, or at least find out if he truly has it, even though I know the answer, it would be good to hear it from ether a expert, someone who has this ability or both.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Your talking like its a descease ...

Its a skill, he has to learn how to control it.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Why do you have a pair of socks in your 'mates' house, and describe the bunk bed in his room as "my"?

Edit: Hmm I suppose you are talking about him being at your house the next day or something, sorry, unclear. Maybe your socks just fell off the bed if you guys were horsing around. I dunno.

[edit on 14-7-2005 by Yarcofin]

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trojianmaru (btw, what do you call some one with telekinesis)

I call anyone who has telekinetic or telepathic skills a psion. Google Psion and you can find some information on the subject.

However I can't say if your friend has telekinetic abilities or not. Anything really could of happened in that room. You can blame ghost or Aliens. Really I don't see evidence pointing in any direction.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I see well thanks, I supose I'll try googleing that psion then thanks for that atleast

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by thematrix
Your talking like its a descease ...

Its a skill, he has to learn how to control it.

I wish it was a descease, then maybe I could catch it. and I came here hoping to find a way to help him control it, maybe make it more powerful, he's going to milatary college, or whatever it's called, can you imagine the bost that would give him in battle? it might help him stay alive if he goes to war

top topics

join