It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4th bomber female?!?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Lindsey Germail, Jamaican-born Briton has been confirmed by police sources as the 4th bomber. Washington post was confirmings this early, but Scotland yard has just confirmed it.

Is it me or does the name sound female? they said they were looking for four men, but the name sounds female

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Lindsey in general is a girls name indeed, but yet, I do know of a couple of guys that are called Lindsey.

Just like the name Jan is one of the most common guys names in belgium and holland, it usualy is a girls name in the US.

[edit on 14-7-2005 by thematrix]

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 07:28 AM
link   
hmmm

jamaican born female?
talk about unexpected turn of events....

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 07:31 AM
link   
i might try and find out what sex is the fourth bomber cause the name sounds too female to me. I know they reported 4 men, but the name is too female

ill try and find a picture

dom

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 07:40 AM
link   
They certainly sound pretty certain that it's a man on the news. I'm sure they wouldn't make a silly mistake like that.

Quite a few names can be used for either sex, including my own... Dominic is M/F in different countries around Europe..

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 07:45 AM
link   
well, there is a statement being issused at 3pm by the anti-terrorism branch..

they will probably give us some more insight

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Lindsay can be a guys name!?! Well Jamie is a guys name but over in the US it can be a gals. In fact Jamie Lynn Spears is in my avatar! I cant stop talking about my avatar its just soo cool!

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure Lindsay or Lindsey are commonly male British names.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Jamaican Born Female?

Jamaican Muslim Female?

Hmmmm...

Strange.

So, is GB going to Invade Jamaica again now?

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
Jamaican Born Female?

Jamaican Muslim Female?

Hmmmm...

Strange.

Are you kidding me Soul? Cant you keep your jokes out of threads regarding the massive terrorist attacks that killed over 50 people? Maybe there is a better forum for such remarks, show some respect. Its discusting that you would use this as an opportunity to advance your hatred of the USA.

[edit on 14-7-2005 by skippytjc]

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Souljah, i dont believe GB said they would invade anyone, just track down those reponsible.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Male no question - BBC Radio news released name at 13.29 UK today. Lindsay, Afro-Caribbean male.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah

We (UK) are not invading anyone, Blair will hold meetings with leaders of islamic nation and dicuss the problems of islamic terrorists.

Male no question - BBC Radio news released name at 13.29 UK today. Lindsay, Afro-Caribbean male.

Thank you for confirming that

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 08:25 AM
link   
No worries. On web now Lindsey with an 'e' - maybe he was bullied at school?

Interesting that while the response of the US leader was 'attack' while in the UK it's been 'let's talk'.

Appreciate the threat / danger is completely different but it does show (IMO) that Blair's been deeply rocked by this and that Bush & Co had an agenda before / very soon after the 11/9 attacks.

There were 'let's talk' noises in the US after 11/9 but they quickly disappeared under a tide of flags & 'patriotism'.

Quick 'Plug'
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

BBC Radio 4 is often best, quickest, closer to 'sources' and quite often drives the day's political agenda in the UK.

Available over the 'net from www.bbc.co.uk... Best programmes: the essential Today 06.30-09.00, Lunctime news 13.00-13.30, PM 17.00-18.00 and Tonight 22.00-22.45.

I'm not connected with the BBC (apart from paying) but as it's so good and being neutered by Blair hope people use it while it's still here / free.

[edit on 14/7/05 by CTID56092]

[edit on 14/7/05 by CTID56092]

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc
Are you kidding me Soul? Cant you keep your jokes out of threads regarding the massive terrorist attacks that killed over 50 people? Maybe there is a better forum for such remarks, show some respect. Its discusting that you would use this as an opportunity to advance your hatred of the USA.

Massive Terrorist Attack?

There are 50 Dead EVERY WEEK IN IRAQ - but thats Far away Right?

As I remember Your Genius of a President attacked Afganistan after then 9-11 - because OBL was apparently "Hiding" there with his Brave Taliban Warriors.

Judging by the Logic of "War on Terror" you must invade or at least Bomb the country, from which the Alleged attackers came from.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Again Soul, you ignore the actual issue and fail to comment on that, but always seem to throw anti USA propaganda at every opportunity. You have yet to comment on the topic of the thread, just USA hatred as usual.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc
Again Soul, you ignore the actual issue and fail to comment on that, but always seem to throw anti USA propaganda at every opportunity. You have yet to comment on the topic of the thread, just USA hatred as usual.

HEY skippy, GUESS WHAT?

USA Plunged GB into this War on Terror - They are in this Togather.

Bush and Blair are Allies in this War on Terror, which means they both carry the consequences of it.

OK, but lets adress the topic:

Jamaican Muslim Fundamentalists?

Yeah Right!

top topics

join