It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soundclip from Hell?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I don't know if anyone has heard this clip before from a drilling expedition that stumbled on these sounds

let me know if anyone has heard this before?

www.odduniverse.com...

[edit on 13-7-2005 by niato007]

JAK

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 12:03 PM
link   
There is already a thread on this topic which you might find of interest here:

Jak

[edit on 13/7/05 by JAK]

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Why did you make 2 threads about this?

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Here's the snopes analysis.

www.snopes.com...

Of, course, since this is a conspiracy site, one could argue that the state is covering this up with the snopes article.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Thanks, that just freake the hell out of me, I havent had a good scare in ages.

Now I dont believe in hell or anything, but damn, that was weird. But at parts it does sound like the crowd of a footy game kind of slowed down to me.

Great find (I have heard of this before, but havent had the guts to listen to it!!)

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 05:01 PM
link   
SCared me
even though its a hoax

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 06:21 PM
link   
That is the dumbest thing I've ever heard!!!!!

What a bunch of fanatical bull........

lol!!!!!

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 06:28 PM
link   
yea but there sounds like there is a LOT of people screaming........including women! so um.......where are the screamer participants? why did not at least one of them admit it was a hoax?

also there seems to have been A LOT of effort to make it well known that its a hoax. i naturally have a very scientific mind but do notice that there is lots of claims that this is a hoax.......but so far theres more (hardly any still....but still more) to support it tan to debunk it. just pointing that out.

And im right in assuming that no one on their death bed admitted to it being a hoax etc....?

The hole itself is apparently the only certifiable thing in the whole story....so why not just go back down there and record, using the same device, and then/or a more sensitive device so its clearer? asnt anyone thought to do this?

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Ive heard about this and in my opinion (and im no pro) I dont think there is anything that can drill so deep it can penetrate the crust of the earth.. so I dont even think that the hole would be credible I'm throwin this one in the Hoax section of my book... but thats just me.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Why wouldn't the people screaming come forward, hmmmm, i don't know, maybe because it was made from stock footage?

Anyways this is from the weekly world news.

www.weeklyworldnews.com...

Not so much as a hoax, more of a complete fabrication.

I don't think it's a hoax if you don't try to convince anyone.

JWB

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Wasn't DOOM 3 released about a year ago?

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Well less than a year ago. But i have heard about that before, pretty interesting. could be hell

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Why would hell be on earth anyway? How on Earth *no pun intended* would we drill with physical objects to an "etheric" place.

Isnt hell essentially a zone devoid of the physical, otherwise we wouldnt need to die to go there.

Hells a crock anyway. Life is hell and evrybody goes to a "heaven", just differnet levels of heaven according to your lifes actions.

My belief anyway ;-)

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Okay, well i 've researched that about a year ago...

The history goes like this...

There were some Russian Scientists, and they were digging somewhere in Siberia, while trying to find petrol. But instead of petrol they stuck upon a cave... And the temperature was so high, the drill-machine almost melt. They also felt an eerie presence, and heared some sounds, so they send a microphone down there to record... When they heared the recording they were stunned!!! They thought they brought hell on earth!!!

STUPID URBAN CHAOS HOAX!!! You just heared their so-called recording. Even if you hear it sometimes, and focus on the sound line, (or complete download the file and edit it, with some sound editing tools, you 'll see that after a part and then it is repeating it self)

And the sum up of this story : Russian people brought the devil on earth! Evil Russians...All hail the amercian propaganda :p :p :p

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 07:38 AM
link   
It's gotta be a joke. There at least would have been some follow-up investigations of the hole if it were true.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Did you guys notice what the voice in the beginning of the sound clip said? It said something like "In Hell.." and there was no sound except for the demon voice. Then after he finished the comment then the screams started.

Someone tell m ewhat that means?

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Funny how some christians beleive that the Earth surface is hell, since that is the only reference to it in the bible... (lucifer was sent down to the earth, lucifer would hold control over the earth until the return of christ)

but others think it is in some hollow earth....
and others think it is on another spiritual plain of existence...

so If i drill 12K into the earth, I can visit all my old evil relatives...

sounds cool....

uncle rufus... I am a coming... dig up while i dig down, it will go faster....

Hoax... stock audio footage... story changed hands and endings several times
trinity broadcasting actually reported 2 storys about the same event... and didn't even recognize it as the same story... (due to all the twists and legends that came of it)

I hate to say it, But I have stopped taking Christians word for anything historical... something within them needs to be proved and that makes it too easy to slant these kind of stories to serve the "holy need"

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 05:20 PM
link   
my only comment is, WHERE IS THE HOLE!!!!!!

they said the hole was at least real......so where is it?

i wanna go!!!! regardless whether i find it to be a hoax

[edit on 19-7-2005 by Shadow88]

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by JAK
There is already a thread on this topic which you might find of interest here:

Jak

Along with these, JAK.

Sounds from Hell!!
YIKES!! Actual sounds of hell?

Anyhow, I can see how this would be of interest to those who do believe in hell.....

Shadow88, profanity use is a 'no-no' on this site. Please bear this in mind as you continue to interact within this community. Thanks.

seekerof

[edit on 19-7-2005 by Seekerof]

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 05:59 PM
link   
what did i say?? g** d***??? sorry i didnt know as
soz ive neva classed it as a profanity....consider it deleted!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join