It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please look at rods and help me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Obviosuly some of you will have heard of the sky rods or roswell rods. Since leaving the forces i have spent a lot of time in the air as a trainee pilot. Because of this when i return home i like to look in the sky as i live under a major UK flight path. Yesterday i put the Barbecue on cracked open a beer and lay on the lounger observing the sky.

Now obviously i expected to see a lot of commercial aircraft but what i didnt expect to see where other objects to. At approx 1940hrs i saw what i could only descibe as something the shape of a diamond. It was dark in colour and was moving very fast i would estimate 2-3 times that of a commercial airliner. It was approx 30-35000 feet. This i know to be correct as it passed through 2 trails of previous commercial aircraft. The object was not being carried by wind as it was performing constant movement in a uniform manner however made no noise or emitted any vapour.

After this i continued to observe the sky. 3 times whilst watching the sky in my periphial vision i saw what can only be described as the famous flying rods. When trying to watch them direcltly i could not observe them however i kept catching them in my periphial vision moving in straight lines and horizontal of my position and once moving oblique from a 7 O'Clock position to a 2 O'Clock position. Has anyone else ever had this experience i would be pleased to know.

For those unsure of what i mean please observe this link

www.subversiveelement.com...

[edit on 12-7-2005 by thesaint]

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 04:45 PM
link   
some one must have an idea or at least some explanation of what they are. Im facsinated by them please help mw discover their origin. I think they could possibly be somethin from this planet. Something we never really discovered

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 04:53 PM
link   
no one wanting to help me then

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I know you can have things floating around in your eye that can make you see things that aren't there, source www.tulsaworld.com... . If its a creature i think somebody would have found a dead one by now. The ones captured on video might be normal creatures that are wrongly interpreted.

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 07:03 PM
link   
There have been many threads in the past that you can refer to like this one

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you try the search, use RODS as the phrase, in subject title only, and search from the beginning, you can find more.

But I believe the overall consensus is that they are digital camera anomalies of bugs flying across the view of the camera. They don't show up on analog equipment, and have been duplicated using bugs.

Cheers.

top topics

join