It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

do you think we are experiment?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 10:10 PM
link   
what if! Aliens(God) created us as an experiment, trapped us in a bodies and put us in a colony called earth, what if Jesus and every miracle was their tricks? just to see how humans will react? do you think that the Armageddon will happen because humans "got out of hand" and it's time to end the experiment, and do you think when people die, they are sorted on the Alien planet/ship, goods to join the scociety and the bads to go to jail for life but as we know souls don't die, so that means forever

maybe they look at us and laugh how primitive we are!

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Your a part of a that Alienology or whatever religion aren't you? Its the same with any religious theory, cant be disproven, can't be proven either.

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Alienology? lol

no i'm not

i just thought about it

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I am real.

[Edited on 19-8-2003 by Toltec]

Nice experimental edit Toltec.

I noticed that you care.

[Edited on 19-8-2003 by MaskedAvatar]

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 10:43 PM
link   
This reminds me of an Anne Rice novel..Memnoch the Devil..its kinda sorta dabbles in the theory that God doesnt know where 'he' comes from himself, so he created humans. He wanted to watch us evolve to see if we evolved into a being like him..something along those lines...

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 07:07 AM
link   
God sent his little spirits out because he wanted to experience. We are his little spirits and continue to create and experience for the father.

He gave each of us our own free will. This was so each individual could have his or her own experiences and ability to create in their own special way.

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 07:38 AM
link   
What if we're simply a bet between Gods...created after a long night of drinking and Ambrosia???

Buddha: Hey Yahweh, what about this for an idea...let's create a bunch of little "us's".

Yahweh: Yeah! And we could have a bet, to see who would get more followers!

Devil: Ooh, I'm in!

Yahweh: Quiet boy! I brought you into existence, I can take you out!

Devil: Fine, but I get 'em when they die then!

Hindu Gods: Ok, but we'll simply bring them back time after time!

Devil: Damn, I never get any fun....

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I'll let you in on a little secret MA my impression is that 10 to the 1028 meters from here what is the same matters much more that what is different.

Yes MA I do care

CyberGhost my gut feeling is we are not an experiment.

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 01:11 PM
link   
lol, talk about going all the way up to find the conspiracy. It'd be like Bush and OBL.

Bush : Wur gona make some moneys, yea! Osama, we'll tell the media you're responsible, and give you super duper immunity!

OBL : cool, and I will record some tape saying jihad just to stir the pot a lil more!

Woo hoo! We gots us a conspiracy, folks!

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Imagine.....our species with advanced technology. In the future, I believe, that we are destined for peace. Technology will evolve to the point of being able to create an alternate reality from an alternate reality, let me give you an example:
Let's just assume that we're in the starship Enterprise, inside the holodeck, a world is created and left running for thousands of years, this would be our reality. However, during that time, technology advances inside our reality to the point of us creating a holodeck and therefore, you would have three different realities running simultaneously inside the true reality.
Talk about a head spin, jeez.

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 07:33 PM
link   
What if we really are all in a locker in a giant alien spaceport, or on a marble in a giant alien kid's marble bag???

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 07:25 AM
link   
WE are in heaven-God's kingdom and no one wants to admit it?

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 06:58 AM
link   

What If

WE are in heaven-God's kingdom and no one wants to admit it?

If this is heaven, I sure don't want to go to Hell...!!!

(war, famine, disease, crackpot dictators, nuclear threat)

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Well if they created us for experiments i hope they upgrade me cos they have done a terrible job with

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 07:06 AM
link   
well if we are an experiment, i believe the experiment is going wrong because we are killing each other.

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Not all experiments turn out how their creator wants them to.

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I just want to get it out in the open that I think this entire thread is just about unworthy of discussion. I mean, come on, alien gods who sort our souls out on a spaceship and send the bad ones to jail...? It just sounds totally infertile for a theory.

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Loki
I just want to get it out in the open that I think this entire thread is just about unworthy of discussion. I mean, come on, alien gods who sort our souls out on a spaceship and send the bad ones to jail...? It just sounds totally infertile for a theory.

Yeah but you never know i reckon it is quite a decent thread actually, it gets one thinking for an answer.

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 12:18 PM
link   
The answer is all around us. We are in God's kingdom which is heaven.

Listen to your soul. It is the Holy Spirit. It is God speaking to you. If you pay attention to your mind you are listening to what you have been told by others.

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Interesting thought.
Something a bit more plausible to me sounds more like,
They seeded Earth and then simply left.
Visiting through out the ages to check how our society has evolved.
Thats just a thought, not what i believe truely.
Deep

new topics

top topics

join