It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

china vs india

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 01:21 AM
link   

wikipedia CLEARLY states that each side claims the other attacked first..
So wikipedia is obv. inconclusive
And the other 2 links quote the same Neville Maxwell who I may have you know is a pro-chinese lobbyist in britain..
Infact uptill now I think he is the only "western" source which claims that India attacked china first..
ALL other sources dictate OTHERWISE..
Now are you telling me that only this Maxwell guy is the correct one out there and all those other western sources are mistaken??

Just do a google for "Indo-China war 1962" ans you'll see what I mean..
ONLY Neville Maxwell shows up as supporting the chinese version of events..

here it is.

The cause of the escalation into war is disputed but generally is considered to have been precipitated by Operation ONKAR in which India decided to move troops and establish patrol posts as far forward as possible, in some sectors north of the McMahon line into territory that was previously not under dispute[./quote]

Nevillie maxwell published what the Henderson-Brooks Report which states that india was at fault which the indians never published..

So if someones telling the truth they must be anti-indian

wtf? What "whole indian army"...It was the indians that were underprepared/undersupplied/surprised/ambushed etc. etc... in 62'..
Which bl00dy source of yours says the WHOLE Indian army
(which YOU put at 1 million men in 62' ) was involved there??
Tell me or bl00dy apologise!!

jesus your stupid. a never said during the 1962 war i said during the 1998 bomb blast. stop trying to change what i wrote.

indian armed forces are over 1million not including milta+border troops

And did you check if whatever India received
(It was heavy water not uranium) was IAEA sanctioned or not??!!
No you didn't.. because you have a habit of shooting off your mouth before you load your head with the info
All Indo-chinese nuclear transfers were (pre 98') were IAEA sanctioned..ALL of them!! OKAY??
This is not the case with MOST Sino-Pak transfers..Those articles I gave links to and quoted give instances of all these transfers.. but you choose to ignore them for reasons unknown!!

those quotes refer to before the IAEA was sanctioned.

Nobody blamed anything on China..India went nuclear for its own reasons and it would've done so much earlier 1990-95 or before if it hadn't be for US economic pressure..

india blamed the whole event on china. read it up

Are trying to publicly humiliate yourself??!!

Vietnam, burma, North Korea??

Do any of these countries have ANY problems with China??
Notice you've quoted me saying
"any neighbour of China who had a problem with china"..

These countries are chinese pawns for godsakes!!
Did you see Poland or Romania having problems with USSR nukes??
With your daft logic if these countries had no problems with USSR nukes then china didn't need to go nuclear!! Apply your logic to yourself!
And afghanistan??!!

vietnam after the 1979 war. did they have to develop nukes? taiwan do they have nukes

[edit on 12-7-2005 by chinawhite]

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 04:26 PM
link   

and could you give me links to say that the project-33 was nothing more than a model that china purchased. ???

quote: The most developed concept was MiG izdeje 33. MiG does not have money to develop both MFI and LFI at stroke, so they dropped LFI and work continued only on MFI. Concept was later sold to China and it become FC-1fighter.

here from your offical source. it only says concept.

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 12:48 PM
link   
funny... I don't quite remember how this started !!..
..too many squabbles aye cw..

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 06:33 AM
link   
yeah. this is kinda getting out of hand

top topics

join