It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Life Doctor Who

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Has there ever been sightings throughout history of a certain individual? As in doctor who he was seen in pictures and drawing throughout history. This would be really interesting if there was something similar in real life.

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Although he was nothing like Dcotor Who, i think the closest person to him you will find is John Titor!

If you have never heard of him i advise you read up on him, but you will find that most people believe the whole Titor thing to be a hoax (Myself included)!

Mic

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I saw something on discoverey once about some people who think they r renincarnations of ppl who lived in the past namely some guy who thought he was the rencarnation of some american cival war general..

The funny thing was he actually looked very much like the blank and white picture/drawing they had of this general! im sorry i cant remeber any more info than that ...... im sure u could check it out though if u wer intretsed

as for ppl traveling all the way bk through time and having pics/drawings im not sure

sorry i havent been more helpful

update:

ive found a link u might want to look at about this guy i mentioned above, not sure how to post it but ill try let me know if it doesnt work

www.confederateyankee.net...

[edit on 11-7-2005 by JPwasere]

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Nope never heard of anything like that.

I'm going to miss Christopher Eccleston as the Doctor

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 05:08 PM
link   
hmm i remember hearing about a guy called Count St Germain i will see if i can find some links about him.

www.deeptrancenow.com...

www.geocities.com...

In 1745, one of the most intriguing people in history visited London; a man who was said to be over a thousand years old! Some said he was in league with the Devil, others thought he was a Himalayan yogi of the highest order; all that we know is that, according to written historical references, a Count St Germain was apparently on the European scene from 1651 to 1896 - a period of 245 years.

[edit on 11-7-2005 by asala]

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I've just been looking into that asala. Here's what I've come up with
paranormal.about.com...
www.alchemylab.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Here's a link for Comte Saint-Germain

Highly interesting character crops up in many accounts from some of the most influential of the times, Attributed to be a master alchmest, immortal, even meeting jesus.

It was at the end of the nineteenth century that the legend of Saint-Germain grew so inordinately. By reason of his knowledge, of the integrity of his life, of his wealth and of the mystery that surrounded him, he might reasonably have been taken for an heir of the first Rosicrucians, for a possessor of the Philosopher's Stone. But the theosophists and a great many occultists regarded him as a master of the great White Lodge of the Himalayas. The legend of these masters is well known. According to it there live in inaccessible lamaseries in Tibet certain wise men who possess the ancient secrets of the lost civilization of Atlantis. Sometimes they send to their imperfect brothers, who are blinded by passions and ignorance, sublime messengers to teach and guide them. Krishna, the Buddha, and Jesus were the greatest of these. But there were many other more obscure messengers, of whom Saint-Germain has been considered to be one.

edit: ops too late,I was to busy reading my link didnt refresh before I posted

[edit on 11-7-2005 by Merkeva]

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I will look into the links u gave me, thanx but i am off to bed. it would *scare me* to see pictures and drawings hundreds of years old of a person who looks similar in all of them

* (mod edit, please don't try to get around the censors to use bad language! )

[edit on 11-7-2005 by pantha]

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Wow so St.Germain is supposed to be immortal? I bet we can fit him into all kinds of conspiracy theorys
Is this the only image of him?

Not really the same as the Doctor but very interesting none-the-less.

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I think a doctor needs to explain what the heck this is:

img10.imageshack.us...

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 12:40 PM
link   
hmm my thread got moved. this seems very strange as doctor who is an alien. he was a time lord and they are not human therefore he is an alien and would be better suited to the aliens forum, maybe?

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Herbaliser
hmm my thread got moved. this seems very strange as doctor who is an alien. he was a time lord and they are not human therefore he is an alien and would be better suited to the aliens forum, maybe?

Dr WHO is a ~TELEVISION~ show.....not an actuall person.
The Alien section is for the discussion of actuall suspected ALiens......not for discussions of Start Trek creatures and other television charectors. The fact that yout topic does bring up Count Germain, does figure it to go in the Paranormal section, instead of the chit chat section where folks discuss television charectors.

It IS an interesting thought, that MAYBE somehow ~DR WHO~ was based on some real person though.......something to think about.
I do not think Count ST Germain traveled around in a phone booth though....

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 04:27 PM
link   
theRiverGoddess,
I am kind of in agreement with The Herbaliser
on this. Thier question was if there was someone who has reappeared a couple of times throught history. The use of the name Dr. Who is just to allow others to have a basis on which to expound on his / here question as the good doctor is a fairly well known arounf the world.
The Herbaliser's question is orientated toward the alien theme which I find interesting as this has actually been questions a few times.
I do not see how this would be a subject for the Paranormal

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 02:50 AM
link   
OK, I moved this thread. Dr Who may be an alien Time Lord from the planet Gallifrey , but the first question asked in the initial post was 'Has there ever been sightings throughout history of a certain individual'.
Dr Who seems to have been given simply as an example, and if you look at the replies so far, there has been no discussion of alien life, but instead, talk of reincarnation and immortality
Herbaliser, if you would check the top right hand corner of the page , you will see a link that says New U2U, and there you will find a message about this move of your thread. This is what I included in it

I've moved this out of the aliens forum. Although dr who has aliens in it, the thread doesn't really discuss them . You will probably get much more interest in paranormal. Although it may get moved again if another staff member decides there's is a better forum for it. It's tricky knowing where talk about immortality fits. Good topic by the way

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Herbaliser
Has there ever been sightings throughout history of a certain individual? As in doctor who he was seen in pictures and drawing throughout history. This would be really interesting if there was something similar in real life.

Haha sounds like Bruce Willis in '12 Monkies' (spelling?)

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by meshuggah1324
I think a doctor needs to explain what the heck this is:

img10.imageshack.us...

It's a tail - or an extension of the caudal vertebrae (if ya wanna get scientifically specific) these sometimes happen.
www.newton.dep.anl.gov...

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I would say it would defiantly have to be Osma Dim Laden. I doubt they have enough electricity for a Tardis up in those mountains but I’ve been seeing him all over the place.
Once when I went to the British Natural History Museum i saw a cave man painting that looked just like him. Then on another occasion i saw this drawing of no-mads fighting in the desert about 500AD (that one looked like him too). A few years before the world trade Centre Attacks I saw this foreign "tramp" who also looked like him commit suicide in the Thames.
To finish things of when i last looked in Republicans Weekly i saw him again!

Yep, there's no doubting it folks, this guy is a real life Torah Boara time traveller. The only mystery is where does he get the electricity from? Doesn't the Tardis have some sort of secret nuclear power station inside it? Could it be enough to make a "dirty" bomb? Guess I will just have to keep on watching "fair and biased" Fox News to find out.

P.S I might have got all my facts wrong during writing this and hope I haven’t caused any offence to anyone (accept the CIA for not realising this first) or broken any rules. I would never post it as a new thread, but it makes you think right? Oh! And has anyone seen that episode in Star Wars?
Yours Alex

[edit on 090705 by Liberal1984]

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Since I'm lazy and don't feel like watching Dr. Who again, can you remind me what happened?

As for St. Germain...I did a project on him in 8th grade, I'll try and see if I can find it, my mom keeps everything.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 03:31 PM
link   

OK, I moved this thread. Dr Who may be an alien Time Lord from the planet Gallifrey , but the first question asked in the initial post was 'Has there ever been sightings throughout history of a certain individual'.

Dr Who seems to have been given simply as an example, and if you look at the replies so far, there has been no discussion of alien life, but instead, talk of reincarnation and immortality

Herbaliser, if you would check the top right hand corner of the page , you will see a link that says New U2U, and there you will find a message about this move of your thread. This is what I included in it

Ow sorry i clicked on the u2u and it displayed page could not be displayed.

I did not know there was such a person as this count guy, i thought maybe something along the lines of a tibetan monk. i thought there would be some sort of alien, time traveller information.

In dr who they brought up pictures of him i think with a russian kaiser or nazis or something and old drawings of him. and i thought it would be fascinating if there was a real life person. who witnesses important events. it is kinda creepy when i think about it.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 03:37 PM
link   
imagine if pictures of an indivdual were found and the person was in a drawing with king henry 8th, then another as a person who was with the first american settlers and a picture of the person in the crowd of the jfk shooting. something like that would be incredible, maybe aliens/angels monitorting key events or maybe a timetraveller, or someone who is immortal

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join