It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO question

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Everyone seems to speak of the NWO and illuminati and freeemasons, and trilateral commision, etc etc as if they are all part and parcel. Could there not be different warring secret agencies trying to take over the world? Why would everyone who wanted to rule the world neccessarily get along? I would think that far from being an ancient iluminati conspiracy, or even a more modern skull and bones or trilateral conspiracy, that there are a few powerful agencies and groups that are trying to gain as much power for themselves as possible. Some happen to share some members with others. But surely there is an unspoken system of checks and balances between many of the groups of powerful individuals. Additionally, if there is a conspiracy, wouldn't there be a strong anti-conspiracy? Beyond an interesting message board, surely there is a movement against these NWO groups. Anyway, it just always seems to be that people have an 'us against them' mentality. My only point/question is that surely 'them' are not as unified as i seem to read on here. There must be quite a bit of 'them vs them' going on too.

posted on Aug, 24 2003 @ 04:09 PM
link   
this is going to sound ridiculous but: I think there is a strong anti-conspiracy, we just can't see it.

Let me explain, I think that things like the NWO work on a slower time frame than normal. It's more like an "evolving possibility", fighting for itself, if you will.

I'm not denying that there are rich elite dudes scheming left and right, but they contribute and constitute a gestalt that is a larger, slower (as in time) "entity". The problem, for the NWO, is that even on a slower time-frame the masses resist (or at least, don't cooperate
). This is the anti-conspiracy that we don't see because our attention span is to slow. Additionally, sure, if there is a lot of them-vs-them that would slow the whole thing down a bit too. It has been well documented that social institutions can defend and expand. Anyway, that's my two cents...

posted on Aug, 24 2003 @ 04:12 PM
link   
All the secret NWO societies (Illuminati, Skulls, Freemasons) don't war against each other. They all serve the same master Lucifer. They all know something about loyalty and brotherhood which is the scary thing.

There's no civil wars in the NWO.

posted on Aug, 24 2003 @ 04:47 PM
link   
There are likely different factions within the Cabal, and there are likely internal power struggles. However, this would rarely reach the level of outward conflict (sort of like the Mafia and the Cosanostra... internal maneuvering, but no out and out conflict, as the Top Boss will not allow it, and if it came to that level, the Top Boss would probably simply eliminate all offending players).

This certainly does NOT preclude open warfare in the "real world": such wars are orchestrated by the Cabal in order to serve as global scale diversions, and to keep the population on the edge of starvation/poverty, thereby allowing the Cabal to keep control at the top.

new topics

top topics

join